• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your most hated type of comedy?

Forum Clout
Being homeless is the funniest thing about him.
Someone in the Redbar BBG said, Poverty is Geno’s brand.

Last live stream he did he was drinking coffee out of the actual plastic folger’s can. I asked him if he pours water on the grounds and drinks it straight out of the container.
E68088DF-8CE9-4E41-946C-2DFBF5614295.jpeg

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
British panel comedy

Ugly, woke, wanky, and not clever.

Exceptions: Sean Lock (thoughts and prayers) and Lee Mack
Fuck off. The original Never mind the Buzzcocks with Mark Lamarr was excellent and Mock the week with Frankie Boyle was anything but woke although the bastards about turned now to avoid cancellation

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I fuck detest university cunts with their intellectual humour apart from Monty Python, they’re untouchable but Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, The young ones, the goodies and others like the unfunny bastards can fuck off

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Anything associated with Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. Even Jewish trickery doesn’t explain why they were allowed to run wild for a decade.
I don’t even know who those people are.
I will however contend that "Meet The Spartans" is a funny fucking name for a parody movie.

They made the #1 IMDb worst movie of all time, Disaster Movie.

They also made:
#9: Epic Movie
#20: Meet the Spartans
#22: Date Movie
#47: Vampires Suck!
#49: The Starving Games
#53: Scary Movie V

This is almost a kike hate thread.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Fuck off. The original Never mind the Buzzcocks with Mark Lamarr was excellent and Mock the week with Frankie Boyle was anything but woke although the bastards about turned now to avoid cancellation

Did you think I was including shows that peaked 15+ years ago in my post, guv?

ZAg17

Forum Clout
Stewart Lee and other bri'ish progressive comedians like him. I'm convinced no one actually likes him and middle class wankers just go to his show because they want the identity of being someone that likes Stewart Lee rather than getting any actual enjoyment from the show. Even the way the audience sounds at his show is just weird. It doesn't sound like involuntary laughter, it's people consciously inserting laughter where they think they are supposed to so they can be seen as 'getting' Stewart Lee.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

Early Buzzcocks was amazing. Simon Amstell even did pretty well. Preston, Donny Tourettes, trying to say 'pussy friendly finger'. Early QI was good. Very early Have I got News for You was good, at least I remember it being good.

I didn't like Shooting Stars at the time, but looking back it's pretty mad they got that on the telly.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Stewart Lee and other bri'ish progressive comedians like him. I'm convinced no one actually likes him and middle class wankers just go to his show because they want the identity of being someone that likes Stewart Lee rather than getting any actual enjoyment from the show. Even the way the audience sounds at his show is just weird. It doesn't sound like involuntary laughter, it's people consciously inserting laughter where they think they are supposed to so they can be seen as 'getting' Stewart Lee.
Agreed. I had some friends that were into him, would watch his act on YT, and wouldn't laugh at a single joke of his. Instead they would sit there with this stern look on their faces, like they're trying to hold in a shit at a Jeremy Corbyn rally. Very bizarre.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Early Buzzcocks was amazing. Simon Amstell even did pretty well. Preston, Donny Tourettes, trying to say 'pussy friendly finger'. Early QI was good. Very early Have I got News for You was good, at least I remember it being good.

I didn't like Shooting Stars at the time, but looking back it's pretty mad they got that on the telly.
I hated shooting stars, Reeves and Mortimer were a pair of unfunny shits and the show also gave us the fat baldy arse bandit Matt Lucas

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I hated shooting stars, Reeves and Mortimer were a pair of unfunny shits and the show also gave us the fat baldy arse bandit Matt Lucas

I didn't like it at the time. But looking back, I think they were taking the piss out of the very idea of putting even an once of effort into making a TV show.

Why not just come up with some dumb shit in 20 minutes and do that instead. I think it was the British equivalent of the Tom Green Show.