• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your most hated type of comedy?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I like to compare women's comedy to children's programming. It keeps our brain-dead lessers amused, with the loud noises and flashing colors.

Movies/content created by an "all-black staff" are comparatively more like high school level productions. You can watch these genres and say to yourself "I kinda get what they were going for," but you'll be overwhelmed with criticism, and taken out of the experience every few seconds by their failure to fulfill their role/s.

Without using the race or gender angle, probably the most unfunny shit on planet earth is the mass-produced U.S. liberal democrat SARCASTIC bullshit shows. Where you have some snarky faggot geek at a desk, with a stupid graphic next to their face, as they string together sentences written by college women and fat black chicks. Typically consisting of post-2020 pop culture references that the lowest denominator will understand. Jon Stewart was one of the first to hit it big with this faggot formula.
Friday, Soul Plane, How High, etc.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Friday, Soul Plane, How High, etc.

Those weren't black productions. They were targeted to black audiences. I'm talking about shit like the 'black creators' stuff on Tubi and other free apps that actually have nigs crafting it. And shit like Tyler Perry. Have you ever actually watched one of those movies? It's like there's some layer of shame or self awareness that is totally missing from them.

Forum Clout
As much as I've learned to despise stand up and the comics I used to idolize, it has to be "music comedy". It's all low IQ low hanging fruit bullshit that wouldn't even be thought of as funny by anyone if it wasn't for some faggot nigger hip hop, pop or rap beat behind it. Growing up I liked Weird Al but about 10 years ago my friend at the time kept on putting this rukka rukka ali nigger on and man was it cringe. Stopped hanging out with the faggot over it. Wigger comedy stinks and I don't like it.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Those weren't black productions. They were targeted to black audiences. I'm talking about shit like the 'black creators' stuff on Tubi and other free apps that actually have nigs crafting it. And shit like Tyler Perry. Have you ever actually watched one of those movies? It's like there's some layer of shame or self awareness that is totally missing from them.
Fuckin Tyler Perry is awful. Would love to see some sicarios beat him with a bat before peeling off his face

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Kike and kikeier

p12494895_b1t_v8_aa.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Satire and people who do commentary on current trends. I hated Bill Burr way before he "turned woke".
As much as I've learned to despise stand up and the comics I used to idolize, it has to be "music comedy". It's all low IQ low hanging fruit bullshit that wouldn't even be thought of as funny by anyone if it wasn't for some faggot nigger hip hop, pop or rap beat behind it. Growing up I liked Weird Al but about 10 years ago my friend at the time kept on putting this rukka rukka ali nigger on and man was it cringe. Stopped hanging out with the faggot over it. Wigger comedy stinks and I don't like it.

Weird Al is funny because it's a parody. No one does parody anymore unless it's some talentless YouTuber. All these other clowns doing "funny" songs are doing pretentious satire. They don't care if it's funny as long as they look clever and have the right opinions.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Rucks is good when he's doing Scary Perry shit. Perry project is exhaustive but good

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Idk what you'd call it, but any comedian who goes on stage and reads "totally real" text conversations or play "not scripted at all" voice-mails. Aziz Ansari can eat an ass. Rachael Peretti did it a few times too, but I've also seen some younger comedians do it too.
Doug Benson read tweets from people in at least two specials.