• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your last day's meal/drink/drugs look like?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
For an appetiser I would like "nobody on this forum likes you" and for the main I will have "remember when everyone voted you as the most disliked person here"

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Breakfast would just be a giant pile of thick cut crispy bacon and a toasted baguette with extra butter. Eggs always give me hiccups for some reason

Lunch a nice porterhouse marinated in teriyaki sauce with a caprese salad, extra mozzarella cheese with some sort of balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner would be some delicious hairy muff pie.. I’d want her soaking in a bubble bath for awhile first so her skin was nice and baby soft and that pussy would be all juicy from diddling herself with the showerhead while she waited for me to finish eating

I’m not sure if that’s allowed because OP said drugs and food but fuck it it’s my fantasy

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Eggs always give me hiccups for some reason
zelda.jpg

G

Breakfast would just be a giant pile of thick cut crispy bacon and a toasted baguette with extra butter. Eggs always give me hiccups for some reason

Lunch a nice porterhouse marinated in teriyaki sauce with a caprese salad, extra mozzarella cheese with some sort of balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner would be some delicious hairy muff pie.. I’d want her soaking in a bubble bath for awhile first so her skin was nice and baby soft and that pussy would be all juicy from diddling herself with the showerhead while she waited for me to finish eating

I’m not sure if that’s allowed because OP said drugs and food but fuck it it’s my fantasy
Pussy didn't even occur to me lol. I truly have hit middle age.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I had a pepperoni :image_9250: parmo earlier, and some apple & blueberry flavoured water. I don't take recreational drugs, but i do take diazepam for anxiety so i guess that counts.