• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your last day's meal/drink/drugs look like?

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
There was once a website that listed Texas death row inmates last meal
I don’t know what happened to it. It was an interesting read.
I found this website though, if anyone gives a shit

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Heroin wine cocaine cigars cigs Italian food (live in ny with amazing Italian American cuisine) Xanax. Lots of music and a possible rape.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Breakfast I’d like to have a country fried ham, eggs over medium, sliced heirloom tomatoes and some hash browns. Rye toast of course (dry), black coffee, maybe a couple of beers.

Lunch: fresh grouper filet fried in sweet potato shavings, mussels, and a bottle of nice dry white wine. I’d of course have a side of bread and cheese, maybe some wedge salad.

Dinner: bring out the big guns. A gorgeous tomahawk ribeye cooked rare. Roasted and smashed potatoes with garlic and herbs, Brussels sprouts, and enough asparagus so that when they flick the switch the whole room smells like asparagus piss. I’d wash that down with a heavy red wine and take some sort of DMT or mescaline just to say I’d done it before I died.

Can we listen to the bbbbboys while we’re eatin?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
0a4bc7745bc12bcd288df7d921bf7de8.jpg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The food would honestly depend on my mood but there’d definitely be a large breakfast with eggs and bacon, something with some carbs for lunch and some meat for dinner.

For after dinner I’d shoot some heroin since I’ve never touched opiates ever I imagine it would be fucking amazing and if I’m really lucky I’ll OD and beat them to it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
But sherioushly folks

I'd do Waffle House double hash browns with a western omelette drowned in Tabasco, and the shittiest lukewarm coffee. Full irish breakfast is a good alternate

Lunch a Quarter pounder with large fries, large coke, and 10 piece mcnuggets. Maybe an apple pie and mcflurry if the machine is fucking working

Dinner a doner kebab and mezzo mix, a ny slice of plain cheese pizza, and a cheesecake

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Breakfast: 2 pints of draught Guinness and a glass of ice water followed by a San Diego style breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, cheese, and fried potatoes. Tightly rolled with a side of salsa roja and some strong coffee with a splash of heavy cream.

Bottle of Cava and freshly squeezed orange juice and a pitcher of ice water for the day.

Lunch: A BLT with ripe salted Jersey summer tomatoes and the amount of mayo I always want to use, but don't because I don't want to be a fat faggot with bitch tits. A 6 pack of ice cold bottled American domestic beer. (Budweiser or PBR)

Midday snack: 3 fingers of Macallan

Dinner: Spaghetti and Spicy Italian sausage with a bottle of house red. Garden salad on a refrigerated plate. Port and an Ashton Maduro. Fuck it, throw in some tiramisu, too, because what the hey

(In reality, you wouldn't be hungry, though.)

Last edited: