• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your last day's meal/drink/drugs look like?

G

Say you're getting executed at 10 p.m. and your executioners are sound. What are you ordering for breakfast/lunch/dinner? What are you drinking with it? What are you smoking/snorting/shooting?

Reminder - you're dead by bedtime anyway - calories/transfats/carcinogens etc be damned.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Breakfast - don't really care, but since it's the last meal over light with sausage, rye toast and nice French or Italian roast coffee

Lunch- Greek spinach pie, probably my most favorite food. A nice blood orange soda

Dinner- lamb fricassee soup, lagostine fra diavolo with spaghetti can't forget the oysters appetizer
A nice non muddled old fashioned with four roses small batch bourbon.
Dimple Pinch or Macallen Scotch for after dinner
No drugs, no smokes for me brothaman I'll take a other drink instead.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Reminder - you're dead by bedtime anyway - calories/transfats/carcinogens etc be damned.
That was one of my favorite jokes from HBO's Oz. The female prisoner requests a nutrislim milkshake for her last meal because she wants to look good for her execution. Then proceeds to scream and freak out right before they hang her.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Guards: “Philly its time for your execution”

ME:

8B4C64A5-F438-4B4F-862B-7F44742A9BEF.jpeg
1A3B23C6-C8B8-46F0-9EFC-F6B9AC437674.jpeg

G

Breakfast - don't really care, but since it's the last meal over light with sausage, rye toast and nice French or Italian roast coffee

Lunch- Greek spinach pie, probably my most favorite food. A nice blood orange soda

Dinner- lamb fricassee soup, lagostine fra diavolo with spaghetti can't forget the oysters appetizer
A nice non muddled old fashioned with four roses small batch bourbon.
Dimple Pinch or Macallen Scotch for after dinner
No drugs, no smokes for me brothaman I'll take a other drink instead.
This is close, but remember you're dead at the end of the day so who cares.

Full English breakfast- bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, fried bread, toast, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes washed down with 3 pints of Guinness and a spliff.

Lunch - a bottle of Veuve with moules frites.

Afternoon snack - gram of coke.

Dinner - Ribeye pan fried in butter. Bottle of Beaujolais. Opium pipe.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Eggs over easy and bacon. Some nice strong coffee with a healthy amount of Jameson.
Little bit of pot.
Pulled pork sandwich and green chili Mac and cheese for lunch and a handful of beers.
Little more pot and a little taste of the coke.
Smoked beef tenderloin, sautéed asparagus. Bottle of Grenache and wild turkey 101.
Might take a hit of DMT just for the goof

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Breakfast - Biscuits and country fried steak with sausage gravy, 10 scrabbled eggs with bacon.
6 pack of cold American lager, pack of non-filtered Lucky Strikes, and a joint

Lunch - Tex Mex. Think the gatefold of ZZ Top's Tres Hombres.*
Hot fudge sundae
More beer, more weed.

Dinner - Porter House and Rib Eye cooked in salted butter and served with bacon wrapped asparagus and a loaded baked potato
Bottle of Maker's Mark
Cherry Cheescake.
Beer and weed.

zz-top-tres-hombres-mexican-feast3-copy1.jpg

Last edited:

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I'd start with a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast. Seeded bread, full stick of butter pan fried with a 4/1 cheddar to blue ratio. Wash it down with a pint of bloody mary.

Lunch, I'll take a seafood mixed grill, bit of monkfish, dressed crab, lobster tail, few scallops or oysters and a bottle of picpoul 1er cru.

Last thing I'd eat would be a pizza or two. Napoli style base, maybe a q.formaggi and a pepperoni. Plenty of LSD so I'd be totally at ease with dying after dinner.