• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most embarrassing thing you've eaten for dinner the past year?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Celestes pizza, Dr pepper, and a snickers bar
Screenshot_20220805-090701_Brave.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I'm not embarrassed by it but I eat breakfast food for dinner a lot. Eggs, sositch(Dan, that's an O&A reference) or bacon, cheesy crispy hash browns, and toast or an English muffin.
Every morning I have eggs pork in an English muffin no cap

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
My grandpa's a widower, so whenever I'd stay at his house as a kid I'd end up just having a bowl of Goldfish crackers and a root beer for dinner.

For his generation, the idea of a man (if not a professional chef) having any type of proficiency in the kitchen is preposterous.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
My grandpa's a widower, so whenever I'd stay at his house as a kid I'd end up just having a bowl of Goldfish crackers and a root beer for dinner.

For his generation, the idea of a man (if not a professional chef) having any type of proficiency in the kitchen is preposterous.

What a faggoty way of thinking. Yeah let the kids have non-food jewish products for dinner to preserve my own ego.

It's like niggers who think of education as "white." Nice relegating yourself unable to survive, stupid.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I've been thinking about this for a day and I'm going to go with

Screenshot_20220805-222616_PicCollage.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
It's not that I ate Burger King, it's that I used coupons at Burger King. Cut to one year later and I now own a kibbutz in Israel.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
What a faggoty way of thinking. Yeah let the kids have non-food jewish products for dinner to preserve my own ego.

It's like niggers who think of education as "white." Nice relegating yourself unable to survive, stupid.
Yeah, I didn't care for that aspect, but the whole winning a World War and building the most prosperous society up until circa 9/11 made up for it.

I love those old guys