• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most embarrassing thing you've eaten for dinner the past year?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm sure i've had worse, but I'm pre-heating my oven for a $1.80 frozen burrito that I didn't know had 30 minutes prep-time to make before buying it.
There's a microwave option, but I'm not completely retarded, i want to give it a chance of being edible. I used to bake hot-pockets almost every day in college, $3 for 2 pockets and honestly you only need 1 per meal so that's a deal with the variety they have...

I think I had off brand spaghettios a couple of times but that's not embarrassing they're delicious and quick

Jizz

Forum Clout
i fawking love dino nuggies. don't know why people think they're just for kids.

eL1Fyvx.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I had a Subway sandwich on Monday for the first time in years. That has got to be the human equivalent of dog food.
I hate one of their 12 new abominations the other day. I believe it's called The Monster- it was messy and soggy and the paper wrapping stuck to the bread. It was a soggy piece of shit that made me feel like I just went raw dog on a $10 Tijuana whore.