• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the logical conclusion to the Patrick S. Tomlinson saga

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I used to think it ends with The Monster returning, but now I’m thinking there’s a chance that some Nadolski that’s actually completely unhinged finds him and maybe kills him.

i prefer the Monster ending, because it means in his last moments, Patso is acknowledging that we were right. We win Rick! No correcting the record when you take your head off with your SpaceGun!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I used to think it ends with The Monster returning, but now I’m thinking there’s a chance that some Nadolski that’s actually completely unhinged finds him and maybe kills him.

i prefer the Monster ending, because it means in his last moments, Patso is acknowledging that we were right. We win Rick! No correcting the record when you take your head off with your SpaceGun!
The Monster Ending has an after credits scene, of Patrick "Arse Face" Tomlinson being fed through a straw after the space gun fails to kill him.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
So I'm under the impression that - whether he wants to or not - he HAS to pay Quasi, one way or another. And I guess he's not on the hook for the 100k, until something shakes loose from that, tax wise.

The people finally coming to collect their money will probably have real consequences for Patrick. As long as we get to see that publicly? But there's always a new development right around the corner with this place.