• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the last good book you read?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
71-4vj4w-EVL-SL1360.jpg
This book is gross. I read a few dozen pages out of curiosity and then immediately deleted the file.

G

2 years really isn’t much of a difference when you look 55 haha. Nice veneers, stupid.
I wanted to make a joke about him dying so looked him up and saw that factoid. When he died it turned out he'd spent his whole life pretending he was two years younger than he actually was. Like you say, pointless considering he looked like an old man back when he was in Raging Bull. Just pointless in general really. Real man's man!

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Sing Backwards and Weep by Mark Lanegan. The audio book read by him is the ultimate way to experience it. It's easily one of the best rock memoirs I have ever read. Mark was great friends with Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley so there's a bunch of stories about those guys. Lanegan was in Screaming Trees who were successful enough to be on MTV and Letterman etc. But spent his height of fame living in a shit hole Seattle apartment or outright homeless cooking crack on a Coleman propane stove and ripping and running. I couldn't put da fawkin thing down.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Vallista by Stephen brust. I read a ton but it's all fantasy schlock.

Whenever I tries to read "high brow" shit I get bored to tears. Probably my sobel level iq.