• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the dumbest thing Patty has done in the 3 years we've known of him?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh honey, no, after a mere 9 months Gumshoe Pat had his Keyser Soze moment.

Josiah E-mails

Mole Emails:

Also, completely unrelated to this thread but while looking up these quotes I reread the email from the police that I had completely forgotten:

Pat has previously tried to say that Biden was totally going to repeal Section 230 if it hadn't been for that meddling January 6th insurrection. Trump really motherfucked me, child! Meanwhile the people he's asking for help are telling him they've got their hands full with black people bullshit that he supports.
Pat trying to talk sternly to the mole in an email like he had any leverage. Demanding answers. " If I sound angry its because I am." Nobody cares pat. You couldnt do anything about it. It so bizarre that he always thinks he has the upper hand even when he gets exposed in 4K.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat trying to talk sternly to the mole in an email like he had any leverage. Demanding answers. " If I sound angry its because I am." Nobody cares pat. You couldnt do anything about it. It so bizarre that he always thinks he has the upper hand even when he gets exposed in 4K.
In his fantasy world, his anger is something that causes physical pain. He, in his diseased mind, truly thinks he's attacking and assaulting people when he goes into Sassy Pat mode.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
In his fantasy world, his anger is something that causes physical pain. He, in his diseased mind, truly thinks he's attacking and assaulting people when he goes into Sassy Pat mode.
Its that weird "parent scolding a kid" tone he uses. Its like, hey dummy, you are talking to another adult that doesnt give two shits about your complaints or demands and laughs at your threats. He doesnt have the skills to actually have a heated argument. I have no idea how someone that lacks the ability to think on the fly that he could be good at comedy or writing books.

In person he would try the " You dont get to speak" while talking through his teeth and would flip out and get physical in a child like rage if you interrupted him. If a troll engaged him they would need to wear a body camera to document all the insanity of a red faced pat. It would probably save your ass in court too because you can count on pat being the one taking the first swing or escalating the situation then crying victim when the cops arrive.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Patrick was “thinking through some shit” a few days before the lawsuit.

Way to use your thinkin’ meats, stupid.

View attachment 20784

"Thanks for your patience."

Whose patience? All your followers who eagerly await every one of your 60+ tweets, every day?

86-EE2-D31-E460-4-F9-E-8-EB0-AD6-BD26-E85-F8.jpg

No, that's not it.

G

For me, it's wilfully putting himself on KF's radar. He is going to be a lolcow for life now.

They really didn't give a fuck when Caver first posted that thread but Mama Raven's boy had to draw attention to himself by trying to sue them for daring to host a thread of his own Twitter screenshots.

I had to think my previous password for like at least 10 minutes just to ask you this :
with all the dumb shit done, why is KF radar the dumbest?
Besides o&a subreddit OG Caverlock there is pretty much no content in those 240 pages.
Some of the top posters here have single handedly created better content.

I'll hang up and listen.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I had to think my previous password for like at least 10 minutes just to ask you this :
with all the dumb shit done, why is KF radar the dumbest?
Besides o&a subreddit OG Caverlock there is pretty much no content in those 240 pages.
Some of the top posters here have single handedly created better content.

I'll hang up and listen.

It's not the content in the thread itself; it's the fact that he's a known entity on there.

The size of KF means it's likely to be around for a long time and Patty is fully established as a cow there now. That means that even if pig were somehow able to successfully get us kicked off the internet, he's still going to live on in internet infamy for the rest of his miserable life.

G

It's not the content in the thread itself; it's the fact that he's a known entity on there.

The size of KF means it's likely to be around for a long time and Patty is fully established as a cow there now. That means that even if pig were somehow able to successfully get us kicked off the internet, he's still going to live on in internet infamy for the rest of his miserable life.
The thread would die tomorrow if we stopped giving them content for it. Fuck those faggots