• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the dumbest thing Patty has done in the 3 years we've known of him?

G

Patrick was “thinking through some shit” a few days before the lawsuit.

Way to use your thinkin’ meats, stupid.

CA262393-2E6D-4D0A-A2B3-70D0F6E66C8F.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

View attachment 20784
These Twitter losers are all so melodramatic. "Thinking through some shit tonight" like he's considering a career change or deciding to go sober.

This was him preparing himself for what was an obvious failure of a lawsuit. What a dope

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
"Hi, I'm a journalist and I'd like to talk to you."

"OK, I'll talk to you on the record for a couple of hours over the course of weeks before googling you."
He really is almost unrealistically stupid. If I was reading a book where he was a character the amount of Josiah tapes would almost take me out of it. One call, sure. Maybe a second call where fatso figures it out halfway through. But this fat dope really made 4 calls before his meltdown. Everytime you think there's no way he could get anymore stupid he outdoes himself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

View attachment 20784
The crossroads etched forever in time. Could have built a new garage or a ton of other things. I bet when pat says he isnt paying for the suit he is referring to all that free PPP money covering it.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
It's gotta be the Josiah stuff. Rick, Mr. Part Time Journalist himself, didn't bother to so much as Google Josiah, nor did he find the absurd word count for his purported article to be suspicious. He spoke candidly and extensively about an ongoing lawsuit, one that he himself admitted he was losing. He willingly handed over sensitive information and evidence to support his case to his own opponent and hired a piece of shit DUI lawyer for the biggest court date of the whole saga. A lawyer so inept and incompetent that the judge cut his floundering short and informed him he was making his opponent's (the composed, professional, succinct, and lethal El Tigre) argument. He alienated himself from the last friends he had in his corner (SFWA) and incurred tens of thousands in debt, all while identifying no one. It culminated in him unraveling in a disturbing phone call in which he morphed into his Twitter persona like James McAvoy in Split. The only way he could handle this situation in a stupider fashion is if he decides to blow off his debt to Quasi and he's forced to take further action. Truth truly is stranger than fiction in the tale of Rick.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
He really is almost unrealistically stupid. If I was reading a book where he was a character the amount of Josiah tapes would almost take me out of it. One call, sure. Maybe a second call where fatso figures it out halfway through. But this fat dope really made 4 calls before his meltdown. Everytime you think there's no way he could get anymore stupid he outdoes himself.
He didn't even figure it out. Pat hanging up with Josiah told him what was going on literally broke Pat's brain. I'm convinced this would have kept going on for months if Josiah wanted it to. Pat is a legitimate fucking retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Not changing his number.

But the real dumb thing was to perjure himself in the legal filings and Brinton lying in court about us all living in Wisconsin just so he could have venue.

Fake-vandalizing his own property is up there too. Just class A dumb.
It was very lucky that we were able to tune in and record the court hearings. So pat couldnt make up anything about what happened in court. Imagine if he was the only one that knew how a day in court played out. We knew they didnt have shit but pat would have made it sound like they had names.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I'm convinced this would have kept going on for months if Josiah wanted it to. Pat is a legitimate fucking retard
Oh honey, no, after a mere 9 months Gumshoe Pat had his Keyser Soze moment.

Josiah E-mails
Patrick: Why can’t I find your name anywhere online, Josiah?

Who is your editor at HuffPo managing this story?

I’m beginning to think you’ve been playing me.
Patrick: Thank you for letting me know. I hope they have more luck this morning.

As for verification, please look at this from my perspective. I’ve only spoken to you. We’ve had good conversations but now the stalkers are saying someone has “flipped” on me and have details about our case that I haven’t shared publicly. I have no way to know you are who you say you are. Your name isn’t just not on the HuffPo website, I can’t find any information about you anywhere online.

Maybe that’s out of an abundance of caution on your part as a journalist, and I can definitely see the advantages of keeping a low internet profile for someone in your profession, but it puts me in an awkward spot if I’m going to keep sharing information with you about the story.

I’d feel quite a lot better if someone from HuffPo whose identity I can confirm would contact me and verify you’re legit and working on this story for them.

I’m sorry for what must look like skepticism verging on paranoia from the outside, but these people have impersonated so many different folks in so many different ways over the last three years that it’s just not a possibility I can afford to discount.

Mole Emails:
Patrick: I’m going to need a very, very good explanation why the “HuffPost reporter” you sent my way and vouched for turned out to be one of the people stalking my family.

Because right now, it looks to me like you’ve been pulling a long con to get the information out of us they never managed to, and have been giving us bad intel so we focus on the wrong people.
Patrick Replied: They put our entire phone conversation on YouTube after calling me Saturday night to call me a fat faggot. Which you would know if you were watching the forum like, at all.

So the question is how did they know your contact information in the first fucking place? Because that doesn’t make any sense.

If I sound angry, it’s because I am.

I seriously don’t know how we can trust anything you’ve told us up to this point.

Talk to Anna. Maybe she’ll have some ideas.

Also, completely unrelated to this thread but while looking up these quotes I reread the email from the police that I had completely forgotten:
To: Patrick Tomlinson <[email protected]>

Afternoon

I have the info and a you know it will be a long investigation and that is if we can identify the actors. Currently been working on the riots so not a lot is being addressed at this time.

Pat has previously tried to say that Biden was totally going to repeal Section 230 if it hadn't been for that meddling January 6th insurrection. Trump really motherfucked me, child! Meanwhile the people he's asking for help are telling him they've got their hands full with black people bullshit that he supports.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Pat has previously tried to say that Biden was totally going to repeal Section 230 if it hadn't been for that meddling January 6th insurrection. Trump really motherfucked me, child! Meanwhile the people he's asking for help are telling him they've got their hands full with black people bullshit that he supports.

False. He called it Section 270, three times.