• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the dumbest thing Patty has done in the 3 years we've known of him?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
For me, it's wilfully putting himself on KF's radar. He is going to be a lolcow for life now.

They really didn't give a fuck when Caver first posted that thread but Mama Raven's boy had to draw attention to himself by trying to sue them for daring to host a thread of his own Twitter screenshots.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Running back to the subreddit multiple times to gloat and egg us on at the very beginning is probably the most stupid thing he has done. Hardly anyone gave a fuck about this fat slob when he first popped up on the brothermans radars.

Everything that has happened since could have been avoided if Mama Ravens special boy could just fawkin leave it alone *sniff*

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"Hi, I'm a journalist and I'd like to talk to you."

"OK, I'll talk to you on the record for a couple of hours over the course of weeks before googling you."

Then I'll do a 30 minute phone call where I give my tormentors what they've been dreaming of for 3 years and provide audio that will cement my status as a generational lolcow. I've very smart *points to head*

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Not changing his phone number

Not protecting his Twitter account

Claiming that he's "never lied" and that everything he's ever told us has 'always been true and accurate", then presenting obviously fake voicemails as "evidence"

In fact, the whole "Canyon Facts" mini saga.

Simping for an obviously disinterested Anica

Not letting the Monster win

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This could turn into a 10 page thread listing all the dumb shit pat has done. Id say the combo of everything that sunk pats case. The josiah recordings,sharing his vandal vid and evidence file,falling for apostlegate. All those happening at the same time and sinking a $100k legal case. What a waste of time and money in the first place then he goes and ruins it by his own doing. Watching him gloat while knowing he was getting fooled the whole time was fantastic.