What kind of pizza toppings do you fellas go for?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
Fuck that's frightening. I told him the cheese didn't even look real.

He replied "I'm pretty sure it isn't."
They have this shit called "Italian Cheese Bread" that is actually kind of okay but every time I've had it I threw up. And again, no one needs all that fuckin bread.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Little Caesar's is fucked and barely considered food by anyone. I think people mostly get it for their kids because it's cheap and you don't have to wait for it.
The only time I can remember eating it was when we went there for dinner after a Little League game. They had one variety of pizza that had cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar, and chocolate sauce on it. I was dumbass little kid but even I thought that was gross.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
EF159837-9BFE-4E84-8652-993372669200.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
That's fucking hilarious. I can totally see it happening too. Every Little Caesar's employee I've ever seen has been a completely stoned 16 year old. You know they're doing all kinds of fucked up shit to those pizzas because they're just bored kids being supervised by either another bored, stoned kid or a bored, stoned failure of an adult.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I'll give Little Caesar's on one thing -- once or twice a year they do this pretzel pizza thing where they use cheddar instead of mozzerella and while it's not great compared to real pizza, I brought it to a group gathering once and it was gone pretty quick.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I think the Pineapple pizza hate thing is such a fucking reddit trash take.
How I imagine someone's anti pineapple pizza post would go.

They should he considered war criminals XD!!!
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger.
Edit 2: woah RIP my INBOX
Edit 3: Was featured on CNN! I just want to say trans rights!