What kind of pizza toppings do you fellas go for?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I like the works. Olives, peppers, pepperoni, mushrooms, and some spinach.

I love a good Hawaiian slice, but I mostly do Chicken/Sausage with either Mushrooms or Green Peppers. Never had a man shoot a load of jizz into my mouth but I imagine it's similar to eating salty fucking anchovies. Besides anchovies, everything else I've eaten from the ocean has been delicious.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
To those of you mentioning sardines

I worked at a busy non-chain pizza shop in a college town for 3 years. I've seen it ordered once, our main cook used the whole can, and I'm pretty sure they were more than 10 years "expired" but it doesn't matter since it's just a fish shaped stick of salt

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I don't dislike green peppers but I always end up picking a bunch of them off so I don't get them. I like all the meat, including anchovies, which isn't even an option most places around here. Every pizza needs green olives. NOT nigger olives. Feta cheese is bomb on a pizza. Pineapple on pizza isnt even bad it's just always struck me as fag shit. I'd say pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, onions, olives, feta.

Red peppers are always better. Riper and loaded with more nutrients - not that you should care about that on a pizza anyway, but I think they taste better than green.

I don't intake much bread anymore, but a Quattro Formaggi from Imaginarium Trattoria is great. So is prosciutto on pizza, if you haven't had that.

I had my one American fan send me a picture of what you folks call Little Caesars - how the fuck do you all eat that?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
We also have a real pizza oven so while I obviously prefer a classic NY pizza, pepperoni or maybe a quattro formaggi made with quality ingredients, my kids have had us making all kinds of weird shit they saw on YouTube recently and it’s mostly pretty good to be honest with ya.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
We also have a real pizza oven so while I obviously prefer a classic NY pizza, pepperoni or maybe a quattro formaggi made with quality ingredients, my kids have had us making all kinds of weird shit they saw on YouTube recently and it’s mostly pretty good to be honest with ya.

When I crave one and have to stick to the diet, Mal has become quite good at making keto pizza dough.

I THINK she uses a mix of cauliflower and psyllium if I remember, then loads it with wonderful aged cheeses, a homemade tomato or Alfredo cream sauce, and delicious fresh meats and vegetables. No pineapple - not gay or anything, I just don't like it.

She never eats it of course, because she can burn off bread and eat a real pizza, the lucky minx. Not half bad though.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
Red peppers are always better. Riper and loaded with more nutrients - not that you should care about that on a pizza anyway, but I think they taste better than green.

I don't intake much bread anymore, but a Quattro Formaggi from Imaginarium Trattoria is great. So is prosciutto on pizza, if you haven't had that.

I had my one American fan send me a picture of what you folks call Little Caesars - how the fuck do you all eat that?
Little Caesar's is fucked and barely considered food by anyone. I think people mostly get it for their kids because it's cheap and you don't have to wait for it.