• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is this tic tac UFO thing?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
* Aliens? If you accept the possibility of life on other planets, there's enough planets than aliens must exist somewhere in the universe.
* UFOs? 100% real, I see dozens every week. They'd just be regular FOs if I was good at identifying distant aircraft silhouettes.
* Alien UFOs? Seems far fetched. Top secret military stuff made by and for humans is not even a little far fetched. You can fetch that from where you are right now, no need to get up.
None of this discounts the possibility that humans are being observed by extrastellar/dimensional beings, of course. I doubt that most animals understand that humans are observing them, so if there are aliens with super-advanced technology watching us, we have never noticed them and we likely never will.
Bigfoot is at least plausible as a living creature, there's nothing that doesn't make biological sense about it. That said, I don't think Bobcat Goldthwait is who I'm going to turn to for the straight dope on biology/ecology. Toss in some more italics for emphasis, stupid.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
They've been ramping up for disclosure of what they know about these things for so long I'm not sure it's ever actually going to happen. The only actual facts we know is there exists unexplained phenomena of some variety that appear as objects that can move at great speeds and seemingly without worrying about inertia and with no visible means of propulsion. Lots of people speculate beyond that but we don't really know.

G

So your big point is you think the atomic bomb opened a wormhole? And now "interdimensional beings" are using that pathway created somehow by the atomic bomb? Why would interdimensional beings need to wait for us to launch an atomic bomb in order to use their interdimensional powers? Seriously, you are a retard. Go watch a documentary on how the atomic bomb worked, idiot.
That's the plot of twin peaks lol

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Extradimensional beings. I am into UFO’s and have no doubt they’re real. I don’t think it’s aliens but it’s probably some offshoot advanced civilization from the future thats warping in and out of the universe we perceive.

Why did UFO sightings increase after the use of the first atomic bomb? Why did the Robertson Panel declare UFO’s didn’t exist but a public relations campaign should be undertaken to discredit their existence? People expected UFO sightings to go down with more people getting better technology and instead they went up. Presidents from Carter to Truman to Clinton believed in UFO’s. Why do you think most Presidents go into office claiming they’ll release info on these things but never do? You really think its about “national security?” Countless amounts of credible people have experienced UFO’s without the goobly gook of aliens or abductions. Some of them even have photographic evidence. Even when all other aerial phenomenon, tricks of the eyes, or atmospheric deceptions are ruled out you’re still left with the question: What the fuck are these things? Objects that can propel themselves vertically and horizontally at insane speeds with seemingly no propulsion and no resistance.

Most likely unmanned drones that exist in the sea or another dimension outside of the one we see as it’s home base.
Damn. All jokes aside I'm loaded rn and this has me laying in my bed thinking.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to guess what an alien even would be much less where they would come from but I think this is spot on. If they're out there, they're beyond what the average mind could fathom. The book roadside picnic captures this pretty well if you're a fag nerd like me.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
2.) If the US came out and said “Yes there are beings that don’t follow our rules of physics. We can’t always see them. They seemingly toy with and observe us. No we don’t know what they are but they are thousands of years more advanced than us” it would break peoples brains.
Didn't they already admit this?

Last edited:

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I was all in wit da X-Files alien stuff when i was a teenager, mostly forgot about it into my 20s, now been thinking about it again. Maybe I’m just a jaded, miserable adult now, but the fact that even in 2023, the best we can come up with is shitty, grainy footage of a tic tac is making me lose interest. I can take a high enough resolution photo of a plant with my phone and have AI identify it, but can’t even get a blurry windshield shot of an alien. Feels like redneck “i swear my momma saw it” stuff. I WANT TO BELIEVE but I’m just tired of boring nothings.

G

Please explain, I love stuff like this
Im glad a Britishman asked...because the UK was the "birth" of sci-fi, something ppl always forget. HG Wells's book "War of the Worlds" basically had a foundational effect on how everyone, including scientists saw outerspace and for eg Mars (supposedly: a breathable, desert planet that was drying up fast...and whose inhabitants, because of it, were forced to construct canals.). That perception lasted until the Viking missions in 1970s showed Mars barely having an atmosphere. The Americans Lowell (physicist) nd Robert Goodard (rocket scientist) all got influenced by HG Wells's fictional work.

The CIA (itself just relocated to the US from the British "Office of Strategic Services" after the UK mortgaged its empire to the US to save itself in WW2) heavily pushed UFO lore. Why?

1- It obfuscated ACTUAL aerial reconnaissance flights and other secret missions
2- obfuscated R&D on new aircraft
3- Most importantly, molded perceptions that fit with: the theory of evolution, progress, advanced civ. entitled to primitive civs., interstellar flight, etc. Basically a foundational aspect of our modern worldviews.

G

Im glad a Britishman asked...because the UK was the "birth" of sci-fi, something ppl always forget. HG Wells's book "War of the Worlds" basically had a foundational effect on how everyone, including scientists saw outerspace and for eg Mars (supposedly: a breathable, desert planet that was drying up fast...and whose inhabitants, because of it, were forced to construct canals.). That perception lasted until the Viking missions in 1970s showed Mars barely having an atmosphere. The Americans Lowell (physicist) nd Robert Goodard (rocket scientist) all got influenced by HG Wells's fictional work.

The CIA (itself just relocated to the US from the British "Office of Strategic Services" after the UK mortgaged its empire to the US to save itself in WW2) heavily pushed UFO lore. Why?

1- It obfuscated ACTUAL aerial reconnaissance flights and other secret missions
2- obfuscated R&D on new aircraft
3- Most importantly, molded perceptions that fit with: the theory of evolution, progress, advanced civ. entitled to primitive civs., interstellar flight, etc. Basically a foundational aspect of our modern worldviews.
Pretty sure the OSS was just the precursor to the CIA, but yes it was based on and inspired by/based on our SIS (MI6) and staffed almost entirely by WASPs until the 60s.

What's the reasoning behind Bigfoot as a psyop?

G

Pretty sure the OSS was just the precursor to the CIA, but yes it was based on and inspired by/based on our SIS (MI6) and staffed almost entirely by WASPs until the 60s.

What's the reasoning behind Bigfoot as a psyop?
More Darwinian (sentient ape) claptrap, and crypto-zoology is a favorite hobby of certain lodges and secret societies. Nobody in Tibet was talking bout the Yeti until Theosophists started having a hard-on for locating the mystical Shangri-La for example. "Loch Ness" coincidentally resides where Scottish rite freemasonry is centered.

One agenda that even my creationist habibis dont really harp much on, is their need to make the "diversity" of the worlds eco-system much more than it really is. You really think its true when they claim for eg: "There are 78,000 undiscovered Beetle species in the AMAZON" or "New species of antelope discovered in the Taiga forest!"...Its bullshit, IMO to make events like Noah's ark seem absurd to our discernment.

G

One agenda that even my creationist habibis dont really harp much on, is their need to make the "diversity" of the worlds eco-system much more than it really is. You really think its true when they claim for eg: "There are 78,000 undiscovered Beetle species in the AMAZON" or "New species of antelope discovered in the Taiga forest!"...Its bullshit, IMO to make events like Noah's ark seem absurd to our discernment.
There are so many "species" whose only defining trait is being confined to a specific geographic area, or looking superficially different but being functionally identical to thousands of other species. Another thing that gets under my skin is their insistence that this or that animal is critically endangered when we have no way of knowing how many have existed or ought to exist now. Do we need a million of every animal before they'll calm down?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Most likely just a glitch. I don't believe UFO's are zipping around under water and shit.
I've seen in-depth analysis videos by f18 pilots who flew with that targeting pod and they say it's legit for the most part. One guy says it's lens flare from the head of the pod turning but that was pretty much debunked. That video is of an actual object.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think UFOs and the conviction with which people talk about them shows something really weird about how we're not used to being wrong. Knowing how wrong a large array of scientific measurements in the past have been and how often, I am shocked anyone believes we've got perfectly objectively correct instruments now. History and science don't stop when you die, they evolve and just cuz we can't explain it doesn't make it aliens.