• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is this tic tac UFO thing?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
My point with the atomic bomb shit is that many ufologists (ewww) believe there’s a connection between dropping the atomic bomb and the increased frequency of UFO sightings, with UFO’s being spotted over nuclear bases and shit.
So your big point is you think the atomic bomb opened a wormhole? And now "interdimensional beings" are using that pathway created somehow by the atomic bomb? Why would interdimensional beings need to wait for us to launch an atomic bomb in order to use their interdimensional powers? Seriously, you are a retard. Go watch a documentary on how the atomic bomb worked, idiot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So your big point is you think the atomic bomb opened a wormhole? And now "interdimensional beings" are using that pathway created somehow by the atomic bomb? Why would interdimensional beings need to wait for us to launch an atomic bomb in order to use their interdimensional powers? Seriously, you are a retard.
Their theory, and keep in mind i’m really emphasizing their theory, is that these interdimensional beings have always been on Earth, hence the sitings since before modern history. The atomic bomb made “aliens” or whatever's observing us realize we could blow up the planet and wipe out civilization. Being the “zookeepers” of us they want to keep us around for whatever malevolent or benevolent reason and…………?????????? Intervene?

Typing this out is really making me realize how retarded it is.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
hence the sitings since before modern history.
Yes, a time most notable for its understanding of basic happenings on the planet
The atomic bomb made “aliens” or whatever's observing us realize we could blow up the planet and wipe out civilization. Being the “zookeepers” of us they want to keep us around for whatever malevolent or benevolent reason and…………?????????? Intervene?
danshole.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I think we're being observed, but they have no reason to make contact. We're a violent, tribalist species and like Sue said, it'd immediately become an arms race to see which country would use the alien technology to build a more powerful weapon. They don't want to enslave or invade us, they don't want to go Independence Day and blow up all our major cities, so they don't touch the poo.

Still, it's probably interesting to see us retards write expensive movies about what we think space travel is like. Imagine if dolphins were smart enough to film movies about what they think walking on land is like. I'd watch the hell out of some dolphin speculative fiction.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Imagine if dolphins were smart enough to film movies about what they think walking on land is like. I'd watch the hell out of some dolphin speculative fiction.
Dolphins are smarter than you two retards. Yeah, "interdimensional" aliens fly drones around occasionally, but only after humans developed aviation did they feel a need to "intervene". Why can't these invisible interdimensional beings create an aircraft that's 5d that we're unable to perceive? You are the second dumbest person alive.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
but only after humans developed aviation did they feel a need to "intervene".
I’m thinking about this critically now and there was literally 1000 other cases in history that aliens could have intervened with that aren’t nukes. Were UFO’s seen at Christs cruxifixction? What about Mount Tambora in the 1800’s. Or when Japan had those two 9.0 Earthquakes? I mean if we accept the Holocaust happened why wouldn’t aliens intervene at trying to exterminate an entire race. Why wouldn’t they intervene for slavery. Or for WWI. But I guess they would argue “No dude those were natural events aliens want to stop HUMANS from destroying themselves….because uhhh……..??????????”

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
I’m calling it- it’s some drone technology we have. We don’t acknowledge it because it changes the calculus of mutually assured destruction.

To argue aliens is to say- aliens have super advanced technology, but they are unable to stay hidden with this super advanced technology.

More likely- we have it. We allow people to see glimpses of it so we can scare the shit out of the Chinese.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m calling it- it’s some drone technology we have. We don’t acknowledge it because it changes the calculus of mutually assured destruction.

To argue aliens is to say- aliens have super advanced technology, but they are unable to stay hidden with this super advanced technology.

More likely- we have it. We allow people to see glimpses of it so we can scare the shit out of the Chinese.
This is actually the most likely explanation the last time I looked into it. Russia and China have already created and are experimenting with hypersonic drones that follow the same speeds and propulsion systems as these “UFO’s”. Whatever the Military has is 10-20 years ahead of civilian grade shit. Drones have just become mainstream and affordable in the last couple years so god only knows what the military has that they haven’t shown us yet.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Dolphins are smarter than you two retards. Yeah, "interdimensional" aliens fly drones around occasionally, but only after humans developed aviation did they feel a need to "intervene". Why can't these invisible interdimensional beings create an aircraft that's 5d that we're unable to perceive? You are the second dumbest person alive.

I don't know about the whole interdimensional thing. I just think they're spying on us and sometimes their little drones get caught, it might honestly be more than one race.

It's like those tribes in the amazon that have never seen another human. The rest of us just let them be, and don't go barging in showing them how a smartphone works. But occasionally they see a plane and think it's some metallic bird God.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And that’s the other thing with this: You have to acknowledge it was made by humans or it wasn’t. If it was made by humans its some top secret military tech. If it wasn’t you have to accept insane conclusions like interdimensional beings or extraterrestrial aliens - Who are so powerful they can warp to our planet at will or stay hidden in the oceans, but can also be captured by Navy radars, civilian photographs, etc. And also no one has ever experienced a UFO “up close” or retrieved one. It’s always both eyewitnesses and photographs, which as Joseph Coooomia reminds us, are easily manipulated and often.

UFO’s lead in to really fantastical ideas, as i expressed earlier in the thread, and then when you start thinking about it rationally it sort of falls apart.

G

Their theory, and keep in mind i’m really emphasizing their theory, is that these interdimensional beings have always been on Earth, hence the sitings since before modern history. The atomic bomb made “aliens” or whatever's observing us realize we could blow up the planet and wipe out civilization. Being the “zookeepers” of us they want to keep us around for whatever malevolent or benevolent reason and…………?????????? Intervene?

Typing this out is really making me realize how retarded it is.
Sue, I don’t know how I feel about your theory but the fact that it’s irritating that pervert this much is worth at least a few ribs. Agoooosh!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I forget the name of the spy aircraft being developed at the time (Blackbird SR-71 just googled) were commonly mistaken for alien spacecraft during the Cold War.
I’ve done a shit ton of reading into UFO’s and this is usually the most common explanation aside from a hoax, or misjudging a weather balloon or birds or astral phenomenon as UFO. The Lonnie Zamora incident turned out to be the testing of lunar landers which fit precisely the object he described. The Roswell incident was testing of weather balloons. Military satellites that take the formation of triangular lights have been mistake for UFO’s a lot.
So that’s a definite possibility but who can say with any certainty.
And this is where I have a problem, because there are countless other cases where the explanation is not clear at all. All other misidentifications are ruled out, Government / Military technology is ruled out as well, so you’re left with a big question of “What is this shit then?”

The one thing that I can confidently say is I don’t think it’s “aliens”. Little green men aren’t visiting us in ships from lightyears away to…just fuck with us. The only thing that can be confirmed is we truly don’t know what the fuck it is. US intelligence says it isn’t extraterrestrial, nor Chinese / Russian tech, nor US tech. (Assuming the Government should be trusted) Then what the fuck is it?