• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is this tic tac UFO thing?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Permanent contrarians are gonna say its some Biden plot because muh Chinese balloon even though they broke the news under Trump and half the footage is decades old.

Some guy made a surprisingly decent thread about this whole thing on Kiwifarms with links to all the reports and info on the commission that's been set up to investigate this shit.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
imageedit_94_9494455711.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Extradimensional beings. I am into UFO’s and have no doubt they’re real. I don’t think it’s aliens but it’s probably some offshoot advanced civilization from the future thats warping in and out of the universe we perceive.

Why did UFO sightings increase after the use of the first atomic bomb? Why did the Robertson Panel declare UFO’s didn’t exist but a public relations campaign should be undertaken to discredit their existence? People expected UFO sightings to go down with more people getting better technology and instead they went up. Presidents from Carter to Truman to Clinton believed in UFO’s. Why do you think most Presidents go into office claiming they’ll release info on these things but never do? You really think its about “national security?” Countless amounts of credible people have experienced UFO’s without the goobly gook of aliens or abductions. Some of them even have photographic evidence. Even when all other aerial phenomenon, tricks of the eyes, or atmospheric deceptions are ruled out you’re still left with the question: What the fuck are these things? Objects that can propel themselves vertically and horizontally at insane speeds with seemingly no propulsion and no resistance.

Most likely unmanned drones that exist in the sea or another dimension outside of the one we see as it’s home base.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Look into how many former government agents, extremely high up with classified documents, became whistleblowers on the dangers of UFO’s and how the Gov was either covering it up or not doing enough to pay attention to it. Unironically the reason they will never disclose these things to the public are two reasons:

1.) If the US managed to capture one of these downed “vehicles” it would no doubt attempt to reverse engineer it. This would set off another “nuclear arms race” but with extraterrestrial tech.
2.) If the US came out and said “Yes there are beings that don’t follow our rules of physics. We can’t always see them. They seemingly toy with and observe us. No we don’t know what they are but they are thousands of years more advanced than us” it would break peoples brains.

Forum Clout
Look into how many former government agents, extremely high up with classified documents, became whistleblowers on the dangers of UFO’s and how the Gov was either covering it up or not doing enough to pay attention to it. Unironically the reason they will never disclose these things to the public are two reasons:

1.) If the US managed to capture one of these downed “vehicles” it would no doubt attempt to reverse engineer it. This would set off another “nuclear arms race” but with extraterrestrial tech.
2.) If the US came out and said “Yes there are beings that don’t follow our rules of physics. We can’t always see them. They seemingly toy with and observe us. No we don’t know what they are but they are thousands of years more advanced than us” it would break peoples brains.

Sharing this doc here since it's bomb.

Since the navy sees these things a lot more than other branches, makes me think they're sea-based. Or it's some extra governmental body that recruits the smartest people on earth to build advanced technology and has been for decades - for no purpose other than to build cool shit.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I don’t think it’s aliens but it’s probably some offshoot advanced civilization from the future thats warping in and out of the universe we perceive.
Is that what it probably is, stupid?
Why did UFO sightings increase after the use of the first atomic bomb?
How long before the first atomic bomb were we even flying planes? You are very dumb.
Most likely unmanned drones that exist in the sea or another dimension outside of the one we see
You are retarded

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
So so so so so you’re saying believing UFO’s are interdimensional sea drones makes me retarded?
More for this..
Why did UFO sightings increase after the use of the first atomic bomb?
"Why did aerial bombings increase at the same time airplanes were developed?" You are the dumbest person alive, probably don't even know what UFO stands for.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
"Why did aerial bombings increase at the same time airplanes were developed?" You are the dumbest person alive, probably don't even know what UFO stands for.
Ok ok i’ll address this point seriously. My point was this: UFO’s have been spotted since antiquity. They were spotted more frequently after the invention of the plane and they were spotted even more frequently after we started traveling to space and testing lunar landers on Earth. That’s obviously not a coincidence: Retards see something unidentified in the sky and conclude it’s aliens when it’s a weather balloon. There’s more shit in the sky to be “unidentified” with the introduction of planes. My point with the atomic bomb shit is that many ufologists (ewww) believe there’s a connection between dropping the atomic bomb and the increased frequency of UFO sightings, with UFO’s being spotted over nuclear bases and shit.