• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What have I done....

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Liam Gray is the biggest sperg in the world who can sperg about anything and believes the pathological lying stories he comes up with. Its just pure laughs for the sake of it. This stream is gold. The big flip out happens around 6:50

No I'm JDA.

This the Liam that was mentioned on your stream today?

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
FYI, Carol is grooming you...He does this with all of the new members, but once he pops that bootie Cherry he just moves on to the next new guy...Sniff...
When Carol got me in that hotel room and strapped me to the bed, he pulled his BTK like woman mask off and closed the door. I don't mean to judge, but I was not expecting to see the real Carol's face on a muscular man's body. Was that another mask or is that the real Carol and she and Ant's Missy compete in bodybuilding on the side?

Last edited:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
When Carol got me in that hotel room and strapped to me bed, he pulled his BTK like woman mask off and closed the door. I don't mean to judge, but I was not expecting to see the real Carol's face on a muscular man's body. Was that another mask or is that the real Carol and she and Ant's Missy compete in bodybuilding on the side?

It’s all masks all the way down, baby

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Liam Gray has no connection to our prize pig but I'll vouch for JDA here that he's just as much of a laughable bag of shit. He signed a contract with a teenager who could draw to pencil his crowdfunded comic book and thought that made him the next fucking Stan Lee, then spent some time trying to be the Jerry Springer of the Comicsgate set an actually putting on a jacket and tie for his livestream, then just spiraled into obscurity. He's almost an Australian ginger version of Pat now that I'm thinking about it, same sense of self-importance, same resolution that he can do no wrong, same being fat. This may be a better fit in the Off-Topic section, but go easy on JDA, boys, he's just trying to introduce a new flavor of lolcow to our menu, and we're better than those fart-huffing armchair quarterbacks on the farms, are we not?
Seeing as you are the only one actually researching this, can you share some more examples of his lolcowdom?
The stream leak is a pretty good fight, but something you'd need a lot of context as to the people involved to derive good Schadenfreude out of.

This isn't like a piranha tank you just put in a droplet of blood and we'll all go berzerk.
It's more like a baboon enclosure and you have to prod us with a lil' taste first, and one of us will reach out and interact with the cow and start a blood orgy.

And then the baboon will call you a faggot.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Seeing as you are the only one actually researching this, can you share some more examples of his lolcowdom?
What I posted is pretty much all I've got, I follow a few Comicsgate people so it's not so much research as it was Liam would occasionally get mentioned by someone else and come across my radar. I wrote him off and ignored him after he started his "Jerry Springer of Comicsgate" phase, getting all dressed up to get views out of any drama going on in that circle, so I'm afraid I'm not as up-to-speed on Liam Gray as JDA and others might be, but I can confidently say he is a fart-huffing narcissist of the highest order. He's said many time on his streams that he's "trying to save the comic book industry from itself," as if some tubby ginger roo-fucker is gonna beat back the legions of danger-haired propagandists currently dry-fucking the medium to a slow, degrading death.