• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What have I done....

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
47691889-354880251975693-8534418967047411934-n.jpg

sub-buzz-8693-1568070914-1.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Liam Gray has no connection to our prize pig but I'll vouch for JDA here that he's just as much of a laughable bag of shit. He signed a contract with a teenager who could draw to pencil his crowdfunded comic book and thought that made him the next fucking Stan Lee, then spent some time trying to be the Jerry Springer of the Comicsgate set an actually putting on a jacket and tie for his livestream, then just spiraled into obscurity. He's almost an Australian ginger version of Pat now that I'm thinking about it, same sense of self-importance, same resolution that he can do no wrong, same being fat. This may be a better fit in the Off-Topic section, but go easy on JDA, boys, he's just trying to introduce a new flavor of lolcow to our menu, and we're better than those fart-huffing armchair quarterbacks on the farms, are we not?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Did you get the okay from Opie? Going to need to see the sign off from the big guy first.
We need to tighten opsec from here on in. We'll refer to Opie as Big XM. Bobo will be GoFundMe Scrounger, Canyon Boykin is Security, Dugout Doug is Tunnel King, and of Course SpaceEdge is The Mole.

Forum Clout
Thank you JDA. We bust balls here but we do appreciate you and you’re a welcome addition here. This is a safe space for laughing at LOLcows and assholes like Pat Tomlinson. I’m glad you’re here and I find you to be talented and friendly. Very handsome, too 👀
Wow, everyone should post like this unless you're a faggot. Learn from this person. Thank you.