• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What have I done....

Forum Clout
Who? This needs some explanation. Are we supposed to ask some Australian about pedophilia over there? We need more info JDA, not all of us are sci-fi YouTube dorks. I demand satisfaction god damnit!
oh my fucking god this guy is more of a sperg than Patty Tomlinson you have not even begun to have fun on the internet. I'll try to get one of my ace autists to compile relevant sperg outs for me to post so you can catch up.

G

Liam Gray is the biggest sperg in the world who can sperg about anything and believes the pathological lying stories he comes up with. Its just pure laughs for the sake of it. This stream is gold. The big flip out happens around 6:50

[MEDIA=youtube]H_qNkPZJbVo:75[/MEDIA]

No I'm JDA.
Listen here boy, we in da Pigposting bidness, not the furry Australian tranny bidness.

Honestly man, we're here to talk about Opie and Anthony. This is a radio show forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
oh my fucking god this guy is more of a sperg than Patty Tomlinson you have not even begun to have fun on the internet. I'll try to get one of my ace autists to compile relevant sperg outs for me to post so you can catch up.
I’m gonna keep an open mind here. Just to let you know, we’re pretty specific with who we like following. Some of us faggots check up on other cows but most of us just like The Fat Pack and the Cumia Bros. Unless he directly correlates to Rick (which it looks like there’s something there, but Rick would have to acknowledge this) there’s a statistically low chance of anything lasting more than even a week. Whether it’s the persons sperging or our interest that stops it. Rick is reading all of this and not processing any of it by the way. You can tell him how this works and he will still not comprehend it. That’s why he’s such a special Pig. He’s fat too! I only speak for myself, Gay Faggot post over!

Forum Clout
I’m gonna keep an open mind here. Just to let you know, we’re pretty specific with who we like following. Some of us faggots check up on other cows but most of us just like The Fat Pack and the Cumia Bros. Unless he directly correlates to Rick (which it looks like there’s something there, but Rick would have to acknowledge this) there’s a statistically low chance of anything lasting more than even a week. Whether it’s the persons sperging or our interest that stops it. Rick is reading all of this and not processing any of it by the way. You can tell him how this works and he will still not comprehend it. That’s why he’s such a special Pig. He’s fat too! I only speak for myself, Gay Faggot post over!
Someone who was hanging in my stream chat said to post about him here when we were talking about him a few minutes ago. I've done my duty.

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Oh fuck dude, a guy from Australia with 194 followers is gonna get this sorted out right quick. He knows a guy in IT that helped him recover an account he forgot the password for, virus payloads are imminent

32322332dd.png

american_hacker_graph.jpg