• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What got you kicked off Reddit?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I deleted my account in 2020, the place turned into a LIBTARD hugbox. I had that account for like 6 years or something too, 300k karma.. coulda sold it to some fag.
I made a second, better account because my first one had made some comments that would uhhfeend some people. I think I had like 50k karma all from OnA so when I used that account to post on the Cumtown sub I would occasionally be accused of being a chapo poster. Good things there was not much of a Rich Vos/chapo trap house fandom crossover. I believe it never got banned because I gave up posting on the news subs after a while. Don’t know the password though.

G

I miss the Reddit hopping days. Towards the end when we had a new sub daily, I’d get on my phone on the train home from work, open Reddit and just search “Joe Cumia” or “we ova hea now” and I’d instantly have all the fun at my fingertips again. On Fridays I’d have a couple of drinks with me so I’d just be sitting there scrolling through the sub laughing out loud like a mental patient on the LIRR. Good times. Then we got the boot from Reddit and then shortly after the chink flu came and everything went to shit.
Clowning the Admins was one of our best bits. The Twitter link with being banned every 4 hours was basically the show at that point.

G

I went on a long campaign of telling r/thebonfire that they're the most unfunny, faggy collection of comedy fans in the world. It culminated in me saying "I'll fucking kill you" and getting the boot. I was only jokin'. I have no way of finding them, I'm obviously not going to kill them.
They were very wrong to impugn a legend like you Abe. Young funsters these days... Can we hear from @TheGhostOfRayLiotta for crying out loud?

G

I did enjoy reddit using their quarterly report to mention our 'shitheadery' (?must be a corporate term), & having to employ a team of indians to code us into obscurity - even though many could get back on, many couldn't or couldn't be bothered.

I did manage to get an entire office floor banned-off reddit with their earlier ban-evade measures, before they resorted to NSA-style spyware cookies
That’s fucking hilarious.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
reddit was cool back in 2010, there were r/coontown r/niggers and r/spacedick, you can say nigger and faggot there

We had over $2000 in pledges for making a billboard to mock Fatrick with
I just made the gofundme or whatever the fuck for it, one guy donated 100 bucks to it but then the sub got nuked before I brought it up to anyone

That 100 is still in there, waiting for the next Fatrick business venture to invest it into
why not cash out man that site is evil dont let them keep it

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I just got banned for saying that black people don't really care for Jews (reddit fags surprised there are black people/athletes supporting Ye and Kyrie Irving), and Jews use blacks as props- Jews are "friends" to black people in terms of pushing racial shit and in management in entertainment and sports, but they definitely don't want their sons or daughters bring home a black boyfriend or girlfriend and they sure as shit don't want them living in their neighborhoods and attending their kid's schools.

What? TOO REAL?

G

I just got banned for saying that black people don't really care for Jews (reddit fags surprised there are black people/athletes supporting Ye and Kyrie Irving), and Jews use blacks as props- Jews are "friends" to black people in terms of pushing racial shit and in management in entertainment and sports, but they definitely don't want their sons or daughters bring home a black boyfriend or girlfriend and they sure as shit don't want them living in their neighborhoods and attending their kid's schools.

What? TOO REAL?
No lies detected here.