• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What got you kicked off Reddit?

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
SpaceEdge was such a fat illiterate retard.

"There is a reason I've been a mod since the beginning..." Because you were the first person gay enough to want to discuss O&A on a gay website for faggots?

spaceedge (2).png

bro im waisted lo;l 420 xD tell every1 im actuelly cool

Makes me appreciate our more well adjusted yet street shitting overlord of these united bulletin boards.

cihegXO.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

"There is a reason I've been a mod since the beginning..." Because you were the first person gay enough to want to discuss O&A on a gay website for faggots?

View attachment 75914

Makes me appreciate our more well adjusted yet street shitting overlord of these united bulletin boards.

cihegXO.png
That faggot would always say "just message me and I'll unban you" until I asked to be unbanned. Who's laughing now? Also TheToolMan was another ultra fag. N64Cube seemed like the only good mod there.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I think just being on the sub. Saying faggot even in places where you should be able to, like LouisCK, comedy subs etc. Starting a bunch of splinter subs. r/ExpressiveBlackGuy was one, can't remember what else there was. I'm still on there a bit but I always get banned real quick, even for nothing sometimes. Censorship is fawkin ubiquitous brothermen.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout

View attachment 75914

cihegXO.png
lol r/funhaus? Didn't expect to see a brotherman have that one in there. What did you say to get banned there? Did you call James a faggot, Adam a pedo, or that Australian cunt a hole?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I did enjoy reddit using their quarterly report to mention our 'shitheadery' (?must be a corporate term), & having to employ a team of indians to code us into obscurity - even though many could get back on, many couldn't or couldn't be bothered.

I did manage to get an entire office floor banned-off reddit with their earlier ban-evade measures, before they resorted to NSA-style spyware cookies

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The day the mods were banning one sub after another, I was going into each one and explaining that people were getting shadow banned and how to circumvent it. I also started making user names like "RedditModsAreFag0ts01" or"ModsAreTrannies" and eventually something along the lines of "KillYourself" since I had their attention. I'd say I was banned for explaining how Jeffrey Hollander raped a 12-year-old with a weapon, but the mods seemed more sore over the tranny thing and probably sympathize more with a pedo. The IP at my job is still shadow banned.

G

The day the mods were banning one sub after another, I was going into each one and explaining that people were getting shadow banned and how to circumvent it. I also started making user names like "RedditModsAreFag0ts01" or"ModsAreTrannies" and eventually something along the lines of "KillYourself" since I had their attention. I'd say I was banned for explaining how Jeffrey Hollander raped a 12-year-old with a weapon, but the mods seemed more sore over the tranny thing and probably sympathize more with a pedo. The IP at my job is still shadow banned.
Fucking jeez, I honestly feel like Joe’s garbage gets glossed over a lot on account of him not making himself a target of the forums the way he did with the subs.

There’s also a lot of revisionist shit that goes with his backstory too re Fat fuck pig man. They’re all scum who should eat a fucking bullet. Fucking Cumias starting with Two Shirts, Weimar, Fatso the entire SFWA. Fucking human filth.

G

That faggot would always say "just message me and I'll unban you" until I asked to be unbanned. Who's laughing now? Also TheToolMan was another ultra fag. N64Cube seemed like the only good mod there.
Yamo was our man especially when the Admins were straight up dropping hammers on ‘hate subs.’

G

I think just being on the sub. Saying faggot even in places where you should be able to, like LouisCK, comedy subs etc. Starting a bunch of splinter subs. r/ExpressiveBlackGuy was one, can't remember what else there was. I'm still on there a bit but I always get banned real quick, even for nothing sometimes. Censorship is fawkin ubiquitous brothermen.
That n*gga was based. Too bad we couldn’t get in contact for an AMA. Same with the Nubian KO Queen.