• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What got you kicked off Reddit?

G

I was allowed to keep my normie Sopranos ep review account until I uuuuffenddeeed the r/JimandSam mod by posting our main documentarian’s hilarious take down of said idiots. The resident cunt on that site didn’t care too much for Adam’s sense of humor so here we are.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
IMG_20221106_061211.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I was banned when the OG sub was shut down and I was strictly a lurker for years. The sub was the funniest thing to read while you took a shit break at work. The banning and shutdown gave me the desire to text Fat Rick every few days just to call him a fat faggot. Still going strong with it.
I love The Alliance don't get me wrong, and i wouldn't trade it for anything, but the og sub was truly something else, good times.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I was banned when the OG sub was shut down and I was strictly a lurker for years. The sub was the funniest thing to read while you took a shit break at work. The banning and shutdown gave me the desire to text Fat Rick every few days just to call him a fat faggot. Still going strong with it

Same. Didn't post one motherfucking thing, but for just being subscribed to the subreddit... my account got nuked. 2020...the year I became positive that free speech was in deep shit.

G

I was banned when the OG sub was shut down and I was strictly a lurker for years. The sub was the funniest thing to read while you took a shit break at work. The banning and shutdown gave me the desire to text Fat Rick every few days just to call him a fat faggot. Still going strong with it.
Text on, brothaman. We were never suited for that site anyway. Joe or Pat whatever the fuck did us a favor.

G

By posting about that Patrick guy after faggot Space Edge said no more. I think I was banned 3 times on that sub before reddit killed us all off *sniff*.
You get in on the r/Idiots bashing? I was just off running the r/OpieWithJimmy sub when me and @Zombie247 were bombing that dead sub about Count Wopula and the pig man.

Nearly talked the new mod into allowing PatPosting on account of what a goldmine of faggotry he is and how much his new sub would have benefited. Two days later I got IP banned despite Reddit claiming they can’t do that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You get in on the r/Idiots bashing? I was just off running the r/OpieWithJimmy sub when me and @Zombie247 were bombing that dead sub about Count Wopula and the pig man.

Nearly talked the new mod into allowing PatPosting on account of what a goldmine of faggotry he is and how much his new sub would have benefited. Two days later I got IP banned despite Reddit claiming they can’t do that.
I made a discord with like 4 other Patposters but Patrick reported us and then I went on the forum that had the DAILY NIGGER guy who would post a nigger each day. Then Pat put a stop to that one by posting CP there.

G

I made a discord with like 4 other Patposters but Patrick reported us and then I went on the forum that had the DAILY NIGGER guy who would post a nigger each day. Then Pat put a stop to that one by posting CP there.
The fuck? I know we joke about it because of Adrienne taking his daughter away which was obviously mutual in retrospect.

But did Fat fuck really do that? I know that he’s an actual pedo based on who he keeps company with but fuck.