• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think your iq is?

Forum Clout
Probably average. I realized a few years back that I'm not nearly as intelligent as I thought, which was quite humbling.
LOL I know that feeling, brother. I've always been an excellent test taker, ever since I was a kid. So getting a 142 on an IQ test doesn't necessarily mean I have an IQ of 142, it just means that I did well on the test. Aside from trigonometry (I'm not great with math) and German (the language I stupidly chose), I never failed a test or quiz in school, ever. I would do the bare minimum because I knew my test and quiz average would be more than enough to pass the class. It doesn't necessarily mean you're "smart", however. In fact, in many ways, I'm a complete dolt. And I have zero patience for those who act like they know everything.