• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think your iq is?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
One huge flaw with IQ tests that never gets talked about is that some people are probably so anxious about the outcome that it severely affects their performance. Instead of focusing on the task, they're occupied with thoughts about not wanting a low score and becoming officially stupid.

That's why I've never taken a test.
Spoken like someone who has an iq under 141.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
When I was 18 I wanted to find out my IQ and found out the only real way to do it around me was to apply for Mensa. So I did, after some time I get my reply and they sat that it's over 141 or some shit and they couldn't be more specific with the test they gave me which annoyed me since that was the reason I did it. So I joined and all I got was a shitty membership card and some shitty magazine every once in a while. I ended up leaving after a while because I saw no point in paying some dumb membership fee for nothing in return. I still have the membership card somewhere.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
When I was 18 I wanted to find out my IQ and found out the only real way to do it around me was to apply for Mensa. So I did, after some time I get my reply and they sat that it's over 141 or some shit and they couldn't be more specific with the test they gave me which annoyed me since that was the reason I did it. So I joined and all I got was a shitty membership card and some shitty magazine every once in a while. I ended up leaving after a while because I saw no point in paying some dumb membership fee for nothing in return. I still have the membership card somewhere.
Where are you this weekend? Bannanas in Poughkeepsie?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I've always been good at maths, computer programming and learning new languages - which is indicative of "pure" intelligence.

On the other hand, I've spent the last five years of my life criminally harassing and stalking a man and his family and am facing a long prison sentence because of it.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I did a test when I was around 17 and scored about 110 or something. So basically average or slightly above for a white person. I wouldn't trade in any common sense/wisdom for an extra 10 IQ points. Anything over 130 and your probably on the spectrum and can't talk to girls.
So that’s the reason! My IQ is too high. I thought I just had no game.