• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What age is it unacceptable to live with your parents?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’m 23 and moved into my moms basement for the next 2 years most likely cuz I just started grad school which is 2 miles from my moms house. Under any other circumstances I would’ve never moved back in with her. I do have to say that it’s going much better than expected so far
What are you going to grad school for?

G

Now I only brought this up because I recently learned my cousin, who is 35, is still living with his parents and it's draining them mentally.

They were in town recently and it came up. He's never had a steady job in his life and they're trying to semi-retire but aren't able to with him around. When he is paying some sort of rent it's no more than $200 a month, and that's if he has a job at the time and is able to pay it.

I haven't spoken to him in years...
What a burden.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Is he retarded or just insanely self-absorbed?
I have no idea. He was always a little dimwitted but never seem to be a full retard. He stopped speaking to me about 6 years ago because I didn't visit his brother while he was in prison.

I never visited because a) I worked and taking time off is a luxury and shouldn't be wasted visiting people who are in prison for a crime they committed b) it's depressing and c) I lived 1500 miles away for the last 3 years of his prison sentence.

I never even wrote to my brother when he was in Iraq during a fucking war. We spoke on the phone and that was good enough.

Meanwhile while that nigga was in prison I was putting money into his account for food and other things. Answered every one of his phone calls. Just didn't physically visit.

G

I was out sooner, but I want my kids with me until at least 25. I plan on having them pay me 3-400 a month and I will return it to them when they leave. Hopefully they'll save 25-30k more and have a decent amount when they go. They can stay longer if they aren't bums or if they are still in school which is unlikely. I assume they'll be gone during college from 18-22 so it will most ,likely be them returning at 22. My 13 year old already shovels everything and carries in the groceries without being asked. He's a very good kid, just way too loud at times. I enjoy his company in most cases.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Now I only brought this up because I recently learned my cousin, who is 35, is still living with his parents and it's draining them mentally.

They were in town recently and it came up. He's never had a steady job in his life and they're trying to semi-retire but aren't able to with him around. When he is paying some sort of rent it's no more than $200 a month, and that's if he has a job at the time and is able to pay it.

I haven't spoken to him in years...
will-farrell-wedding-crashers.gif