• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What age is it unacceptable to live with your parents?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

1669084760326.png

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
My dad kicked me out when I was 20, During the Bush years.

In some ways I think it was a great idea, but in some ways I didn't. My dad was under the thought you could still go to GM (we lived in Michigan) and work for 30 years and buy a house.

I lasted 3 years until I started to go broke and had to join the military.

--

I do think there is a huge shift these days. some one that is 20 today, isn't the same 20 , 20 - 30 years ago. Only the boomers are to blame honestly.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
My dad kicked me out when I was 20, During the Bush years.

In some ways I think it was a great idea, but in some ways I didn't. My dad was under the thought you could still go to GM (we lived in Michigan) and work for 30 years and buy a house.

I lasted 3 years until I started to go broke and had to join the military.

--

I do think there is a huge shift these days. some one that is 20 today, isn't the same 20 , 20 - 30 years ago. Only the boomers are to blame honestly.
If given the choice, I dont know why anyone would pay some kike $1000 a month to live in squalor, when they could just live with their parents and save up to buy a house.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
moving out of your parents house is a jewish trick

mexicans live in their parents house, with their wife, saving up for their own house

culturally a lot of people live with their families, also during these shit economics, it really makes sense to stay home longer.

there is a difference from that, and being a bum with no job who does fuck all around the house. there is really no acceptable age for that