• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"We're going to own Greenville, South Carolina, Gavin"

Forum Clout
he's the one moving this conversation along while Nana just sits there, barely able to muster the strength to even hahaholeeshit at the real host's words. It's the same low energy dynamic you see with Jim & Sam, where the latter is the one desperately trying to get a response from the supposed Star of the show.
This is something I've noticed whenever I bother clicking his shit in my recommendations. It's up to everyone else, be it the guest or his faggots in the booth, to lob him pitches so he can laugh and do an impression over it. The few times he tries to steer the ship (brothaman), he gets tired halfway through and makes those faggoty granny noises he does and just kind of grimaces. Like "Yeah the fellas know what I'm talking about!". The fellas of course being the autistic guys in the booth who rarely if ever understand what he's talking about.

He's just Pettengill now.

Last edited: