• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"We're going to own Greenville, South Carolina, Gavin"

Roslyn Vampire

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
LOL sure Nana. "Shooting range"..."batting cage"...uh-huh. More nigger-rich dreams from the guy who hasn't bought himself a new shirt in eight years. At best, that bearded weirdo will be shacked up in one of Nana's "guest rooms", only emerging to titter and giggle while Nana flounces about his custom karaoke stage, vamping, mincing and sashaying his way through some campy old show tune as only Nana can. And after they polish off that first thirty pack, the real "experimentation" will begin in earnest.
Honestly, nigger rich dreams are lambos and pet tigers, swimming pools filled with hoes and Ace of Spades (🎢"white people are so scared..."🎢) champagne being poured out by goofy, bowtie wearing butlers.

Having a shooting range and batting cage is 12 year old nigger rich dreams. TrantH is Lil Wayne from the "Back that Azz Up" era.

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Honestly, nigger rich dreams are lambos and pet tigers, swimming pools filled with hoes and Ace of Spades (🎢"white people are so scared..."🎢) champagne being poured out by goofy, bowtie wearing butlers.

Having a shooting range and batting cage is 12 year old nigger rich dreams. TrantH is Lil Wayne from the "Back that Azz Up" era.
It really is a remarkably childish fantasy. Running around in the woods shooting, batting cages, video games, hanging around with his pals, Nana has the dreams of a pre-teen boy. Anything to avoid having to interact with the opposite sex, and all the ickyness that entails. Nana is a swishy, prancing little Peter Pan, desperately looking for a new best friend.

Roslyn Vampire

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It really is a remarkably childish fantasy. Running around in the woods shooting, batting cages, video games, hanging around with his pals, Nana has the dreams of a pre-teen boy. Anything to avoid having to interact with the opposite sex, and all the ickyness that entails. Nana is a swishy, prancing little Peter Pan, desperately looking for a new best friend.
At least Peter Pan never fucked a boy named Sue.

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"When I get big I'm gonna have a cool clubhouse fort with games and a pool and fun and all my friends are gonna come. There won't be any icky girls and we'll be able to play all night if we want to" said young Nana, as he stood in front of the mirror in his parents' bedroom. "And I'll be able to play dress up and pretend to be a girl and no one will know, not dad or my stinky older brother" he said, as he slipped into mommy's highest heels. "Someday I'll be called sexy" he lisped, as he began to proudly prance and mince. Suddenly he was overcome with the urge to burst into song...

"Young girl
Get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl
You're much too young, girl!!!"

He began to vamp around the room, wildly sashaying, flitting and poncing, as he sang into mommy's hairbrush. At that moment young Nana knew exactly what he wanted to be when he grew up.

Nana's stent

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Gavin isn't moving , I call bullshit on that one. He'll backpedal when his Navajo wife put her foot down.

Honestly if he did move though that's probably the end of all the drunk ne'er do wells that have shows on that network. What's the point of having a network?

Attachments

• mrs macc.jpg
    mrs macc.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
Forum Clout
STOP HAVING FUN!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know this goes without saying, but that whole segment was dreadfully unfunny. Nothing in it came close to being entertaining, just a string of the most baynal and uninspired comments and observations.

"You don't like New York? I don't either!"
"We'll call it Escape From New York!"
"I'll have the 'I hate New York'!"

There's nothing here that even hints at the fact that these two homos were once paid good money to broadcast their thoughts to world. It's such a far cry from the quick wit of the OnA days.

That is ant trying to get reassurance that he can still ride Gavins coattails after he moves. Gavin doesnt need ant. Ant needs him.
That's abundantly clear here. Disregarding how much of flamer Gavin is, he's the one moving this conversation along while Nana just sits there, barely able to muster the strength to even hahaholeeshit at the real host's words. It's the same low energy dynamic you see with Jim & Sam, where the latter is the one desperately trying to get a response from the supposed Star of the show.

Both Ant and Jim have completely checked out at this point. All that hyping and speculating about what it'd be like when they'd be free to get their own ships to steer, and they each ran them into the ground in less than five years

JebJoh

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
If he does get to Greenville, he won't change his lifestyle at all. He will still talk to the same 300-800 people everyday, still drink'n'tweet, still play COD shittily on Twitch/Cozi and still hate blacks and girls for ruining his life.
He's not going anywhere unless his sister lets him live with her, not building a house, not having a studio, no acreage, no pool, no ATV, no shooting range its all a fucking lie to cover the fact that he is so broke he had to sell his house just for basic living expenses