• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"We're going to own Greenville, South Carolina, Gavin"

Forum Clout
Gavin isn't moving , I call bullshit on that one. He'll backpedal when his Navajo wife put her foot down.

Honestly if he did move though that's probably the end of all the drunk ne'er do wells that have shows on that network. What's the point of having a network?
I call bullshit as well. Gavin’s wife is gonna tomahawk chop this entire idea. I’m sure she doesn’t want to pull her kids out of school and what not to entertain her husband’s gay friend.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
This reminds me of the Simpsons episodes where the producers from Hollywood come to Springfield to shoot the Radioactive Man movie and get fleeced by all the small town yokels.

No one in Greenville, SC is going to care who you are or where you come from. Trust me as a New Yorker who has lived in the sticks in other parts of the country, the last thing you want to broadcast is that you are from NYC. The locals will immedialtey hate you. His Yankee hat will get only derision.

In NYC, I stood out as embarrassingly heterosexual (can't dress for shit, can't styule my hair the trendy way, no tattoos or piercings, refuse to wear a hipster hat, etc)... but in the rural parts of flyover states unless you weld for a living, wear a beat-up dirty Stihl hoodie and have any haircut that isn't a bowlcut, the locals will assume you are gay. Good luck talking about your John Sahag cuts and dyes down south Groomia. Those rednecks will eat these two leather-faced queers up and spit them out like Nana does with Sue's goo. They'll run through TrantH fast than Danny goes through jobs.

And TrantH is truly the masculine one when compared to Gavin.

Buncha faggots these two.

Forum Clout
LOL sure Nana. "Shooting range"..."batting cage"...uh-huh. More nigger-rich dreams from the guy who hasn't bought himself a new shirt in eight years. At best, that bearded weirdo will be shacked up in one of Nana's "guest rooms", only emerging to titter and giggle while Nana flounces about his custom karaoke stage, vamping, mincing and sashaying his way through some campy old show tune as only Nana can. And after they polish off that first thirty pack, the real "experimentation" will begin in earnest.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
64.34% white. Nana probably will love this aspect of Greenville.
With him going there it will lower the percentage.

dice-move.gif