• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Went to Anthony’s house…

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Knock on the door and he'll invite you in for a drink then the next day he'll act tough on his podcast.

(Dan, reference.)

Assuming he still has some money from at least the house sale, why wouldn't he live somewhere better and closer to everything? Live on the beach and sashay up and down the sand. I can't see Missy being happy living in the middle of nowhere. Maybe this is his non-confrontational way of finally pushing her out. I hope he still has his Jag. Getting that fixed out there will be a pain in the ass. He tends to enjoy pain in the ass, though.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's funny how the first pic makes it look like some endangered mammal is being discovered behind some foliage.
AnthonyCumia.jpg

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Knock on the door and he'll invite you in for a drink then the next day he'll act tough on his podcast.
I think we are thinking of two different times, but the time when that "atalker" came to TrantH's house and he acted all tough the next day on his radio show was easily one of the cringiest TrantH moments of all time. Later on, the guy calls in and tells the story in a calm/rational manner and both TrantH and Fag-Boy Danny looked so dumb.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

(Dan, reference.)

Assuming he still has some money from at least the house sale, why wouldn't he live somewhere better and closer to everything? Live on the beach and sashay up and down the sand. I can't see Missy being happy living in the middle of nowhere. Maybe this is his non-confrontational way of finally pushing her out. I hope he still has his Jag. Getting that fixed out there will be a pain in the ass. He tends to enjoy pain in the ass, though.
I'm still embarrassed about insisting that he didn't buy any house anywhere, but he did spend a million with only 200 something down which is sad for a 65 year old man who just sold a house he spent 4 million on. Fun fact, the building where Nana lives now was one of my projects and I held up the developer's financing by putting a mechanic's lien against the property. When we were working there I wondered what kind of moron would want to live in a place like that, turns out it was 80% senior citizens.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I think we are thinking of two different times, but the time when that "atalker" came to TrantH's house and he acted all tough the next day on his radio show was easily one of the cringiest TrantH moments of all time. Later on, the guy calls in and tells the story in a calm/rational manner and both TrantH and Fag-Boy Danny looked so dumb.
He invited the guy in for a beer and a chat "but I had my guns ready" rather than tell the weirdo to fuck off. "Dude, this isn't your show"

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

(Dan, reference.)

He took out a loan on his house from some Arab. So he has to pay back like 2 mil of whatever he's getting from 29 horseshoe ln, hence the niggerish house