• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Went to Anthony’s house…

Forum Clout
Haven’t we concluded that the whole house story was just a ruse to cover for the fact that he’s broke? There is no house
The picture he took is certainly odd. Like he went back to the site where he visited while the house was under construction. Parked at a distance snapped a quick pic then turned around and left. The surprised Mexican with the power washer and yes the pregnant woman and her husband are a tell.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
The picture he took is certainly odd. Like he went back to the site where he visited while the house was under construction. Parked at a distance snapped a quick pic then turned around and left. The surprised Mexican with the power washer and yes the pregnant woman and her husband are a tell.
Well the developers usually buy a load of land, build 1 show house then build each house sort of bespoke as they get an order. The snap he took was probably the show house, after all the lunatics who showed up at the mcmansion I don't think he'll reveal his new one.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
TYFYS either way @ChimpanZ that was a pretty brave and bold move. Can you tell us what kind of town and type of people live in Greer? I’ve heard Greenville proper is very nice and a good place for young families (hide yo kids folksch), but what kind of place will the “Queer from Greer,” be residing.

Also how far is he from stores and dining options?

I’ll hang up and wait for your answer.
Tranth is pretty far away from the faggotry and nigger nonsense you mostly see in metropolitan Greenville, he is in the real deal country. I would imagine he would drive into Greenville for shopping and dining because there isn’t really anything beyond dollar general in Greer. Basically he has to drive at least 20-25 mins for anything worth doing

Forum Clout
Well the developers usually buy a load of land, build 1 show house then build each house sort of bespoke as they get an order. The snap he took was probably the show house, after all the lunatics who showed up at the mcmansion I don't think he'll reveal his new one.
Well if he did buy a house down there, the precise location will be sussed out soon enough. The townsfolk will soon talk of the odd fellow who moved in to the shoddily constructed spec house in the woods and down a hill, the eerie “hahaha Holeee Shit” screams echoing into the night.

Forum Clout
Tranth is pretty far away from the faggotry and nigger nonsense you mostly see in metropolitan Greenville, he is in the real deal country. I would imagine he would drive into Greenville for shopping and dining because there isn’t really anything beyond dollar general in Greer. Basically he has to drive at least 20-25 mins for anything worth doing
I’m pleased to hear basic errands will be a tad inconvenient for him. He best stock up on beer and gum.

The eventual dui he gets coming home from the bars will be fun.

I would think moving from densely populated LI and NYC will come as a shock to the system. Though these days he does really live like a shut in for the most part. So maybe not.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I’m pleased to hear basic errands will be a tad inconvenient for him. He best stock up on beer and gum.

The eventual dui he gets coming home from the bars will be fun.

I would think moving from densely populated LI and NYC will come as a shock to the system. Though these days he does really live like a shut in for the most part. So maybe not.
It'll be too much of a shock for the former jock. Tee Hee.

Greer is not even Myrtle Beach for sure. No uber, doordash, none of that shit. No restaurants even, and I never heard much about him cooking. Not that there's shit for grocery stores close, either.

Tranth will sell soon, probably when the bubble bursts. He really is a retarded faggot.

G

My ex-girlfriend lives in the same area, and her dad does too. Like, in Greer itself. He plays in a bunch of cover bands, is a drunk, and loves Trump. If they start crossing paths I'm gonna have to explain to her "Remember that radio show Reddit that started attacking a fat author? You're never gonna believe this..."

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
My ex-girlfriend lives in the same area, and her dad does too. Like, in Greer itself. He plays in a bunch of cover bands, is a drunk, and loves Trump. If they start crossing paths I'm gonna have to explain to her "Remember that radio show Reddit that started attacking a fat author? You're never gonna believe this..."
Can they say nigger there?