• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welcome to RickiLeaks. Bulk Text Dump #1 - Debts, Pigs, & Monkeys

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
SueLightning, you have to stop with the neediness. It's embarrassing. We get it, you have a life-threatening (gay) disease that you don't want to talk about, but it's getting to much. Mania won't cure you. Get well soon, funster.
This is what I mean. Any of the other faggots on here make an anti-Pat post and no one says anything. I do it and its a fawwwkin problem. I’m a fag. We know. Anything else?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
This is what I mean. Any of the other faggots on here make an anti-Pat post and no one says anything. I do it and its a fawwwkin problem. I’m a fag. We know. Anything else?
They make one, then they stop. You make one, get the idea for another. It's like ejaculating in a tranny and sticking it back again five seconds later. Not able to cum, drug and mania induced insanity.
Patposting is alive. Stop being a homo too, it only leads into the Fire. Enjoy Hell!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They make one, then they stop. You make one, get the idea for another. It's like ejaculating in a tranny and sticking it back again five seconds later. Not able to cum, drug and mania induced insanity.
All I do is make fake Pat posting threads. I don’t even know how I have to time to go to the other subforums! And obviously I am the triggered one making these threads, not the faggots car crashing me and sperging going “OMG JUST LET US PATPOST!!!” like my misleading posts are killing it. If i have a responsibility to ignore you faggots you all have a responsibility to ignore me…but they don’t. Curious.
Patposting is alive.
Is it?
Stop being a homo too, it only leads into the Fire. Enjoy Hell!
We don’t do piggy noises here.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
All I do is make fake Pat posting threads. I don’t even know how I have to time to go to the other subforums! And obviously I am the triggered one making these threads, not the faggots car crashing me and sperging going “OMG JUST LET US PATPOST!!!” like my misleading posts are killing it. If i have a responsibility to ignore you faggots you all have a responsibility to ignore me…but they don’t. Curious.

Is it?

We don’t do piggy noises here.
1699819487535.png

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I already know the answer to this but does he understand that his endless autismo responses are the point of why this is done to him? If he didn't respond there'd be nothing to laugh at. The texting is one of the only things keeping this place funny at the moment. He can totally destroy this place by ignoring it right now.
When his twitter was suspended for all those months, this place was hanging on by a thread. I thought after that he had to understand how to get rid of us, but he learned nothing at all. After all that’s happened at this point, I think he’s just extremely mentally ill. He is so desperately attached to twitter and his (completely phony) “tough guy” online persona he will never, ever stop.

How aware he is of his delusional lies to Reddit texters is another matter. It’s possible he truly believes the things he says (I’ve never lied, never convicted of a crime, etc), but I think that’s unlikely. It’s all just part of his righteous, tough guy persona. He’s the good guy, and anyone against him is bad/evil/stlaker. That’s the narrative and he’ll never break.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
When his twitter was suspended for all those months, this place was hanging on by a thread. I thought after that he had to understand how to get rid of us, but he learned nothing at all. After all that’s happened at this point, I think he’s just extremely mentally ill. He is so desperately attached to twitter and his (completely phony) “tough guy” online persona he will never, ever stop.

How aware he is of his delusional lies to Reddit texters is another matter. It’s possible he truly believes the things he says (I’ve never lied, never convicted of a crime, etc), but I think that’s unlikely. It’s all just part of his righteous, tough guy persona. He’s the good guy, and anyone against him is bad/evil/stlaker. That’s the narrative and he’ll never break.
He has convinced himself that being confrontational on twitter is how he can go viral so he needs that element in his life. He just wasnt banking on trolls sticking around for 6 years. He prefers to pick fights with new people that dont know what an internet joke he is.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This guy paints quite the picture with words, a skill that eludes non-writer Pat.
We'll start with 1. You're incapable of carrying 120 lbs. the weight would make you fold like a bean bag. Your knuckles would drag against the floor and your weird toaster head would bobble back in forth while you awkwardly clump around the gym. The brotosaurus would not wait for you