• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird situation at work

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
TSJ put it like I meant to, she's putting a front on for the co-workers.

where is that uppity nigger

'THE D MAN' NIGGER DRE

to flap his bootlips at me?

But this is the most solid advice.

I must have really mentally devastated you to constantly be on your mind when I have nothing to do with the subject matter.

The D Man raped your little white nigger mind.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
So many cockblockers around here.

"You work with her!"
"She's been diagnosed with BPD!"
"She's sixteen!"

Relax and let a brotha get his dick wet.
I kissed a coworker and got canned. Mutual kiss at a Christmas party, but she told our boss who decided to give me the boot. I'm not saying don't chase the pussy, but don't chase the pussy.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I must have really mentally devastated you to constantly be on your mind when I have nothing to do with the subject matter.

The D Man raped your little white nigger mind.
Nice niggernomic grammar on your boost mobile niggerphone, nigger.

'THE D MAN'
Stinking boost mobile ape

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
....There isn't one single grammatical error in that post, you illiterate white nigger.

"The D Man" is a reference to the Ron & Fez Show. Linger longer, white nigger. Linger longer.
Where you stay nigger dre? Imma come by and take you nigger skiing behind my truck.

THE NIGGER SKI MAN

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
She's not shy at all, so it has nothing to do with that at least. And I'm just a normal dude who everyone gets along with.

The weird thing is, she simultaneously acts like she hates me and like we're some kind of secret best buddies. I'm at a loss brothermen.

That's because she simultaneously hates you and thinks you're some kind of secret best buddies.

Basically:

She's sent out signals to you that she's interested, by having one-on-one conversations with you. Basically establishing a level of intimacy.

At the same time, you haven't made a move.
This leads her to think two things:

1) You're not interested. In which case she feels insulted and hurt.

2) You're too much of a pussy to make a move.

It's an awkward situation for you, because you work with her and if things go badly she could weaponize things. A tricky situation no doubt. I don't know what the solution is, because:

1) Fucking people you work with is a terrible idea. The only exception is if you have a job lined up already and you intend to leave soon. For instance, in the last two weeks of a job that I had from the age of 25-29 years old, I hooked up with two different girls (separate days) who'd I'd been flirting with for years. I never made any moves earlier because I didn't want to risk my job over pussy.

2) But if you *don't* fuck her, it might get to a point where she'll retaliate simply because she feels "rejected." If you don't have any concrete plans to fuck her, I would recommend de-escalating things so you don't wind up in a spot like that.

What are your thoughts?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
The worst part is, I've been taking part in the shit talk like an actual gay gossip friend for six months by now. We've been calling people douchebags and idiots left and right. Real "The cunt won't even look at me" type stuff.

Now I can't even back out. I wish I took the high road from the beginning.:image_9253:

As long as a woman continues to talk to you, she's interested. Even if she's being shitty to you, she's interested.

You know you don't have a shot when they ghost you.

There were stretches of YEARS where My Future Wife ghosted me, and it was more than twenty years from the day that we met until the day that we got married. Off and on relationship for DECADES.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I was once in a 1 year training program that had a class size of about 30. I got some sage advice from a friend not to fuck or try to fuck any of the girls in the program. I called him a faggot, tried his advice for about 4 months, then pursued and fucked the 2nd hottest girl in the program (who also acted kinda weird like in your case). She wanted to make things serious after, I didn't, it got really fucking messy, and it made the rest of the program so fucking weird, awkward, and stressful for me. The hookups we good, but not that good.

If you're in a big company and this is someone you never have to interact with in your job, w/e, go for it if you want, just know that if shit goes south, they'll have the HR department as a weapon if they want.

TL;DR: people will tell you not to fuck, you'll ignore them, get ready to apply for new jobs to escape the awkward fuckin' mess you've made for yourself.

EDIT: Also depends if you're looking for a serious relationship with this girl, or if you're just looking to smash. Most of my advice is for the latter, for the former just attach "find new job" if you ever plan on breaking up with her.

Forum Clout
That's because she simultaneously hates you and thinks you're some kind of secret best buddies.

Basically:

She's sent out signals to you that she's interested, by having one-on-one conversations with you. Basically establishing a level of intimacy.

At the same time, you haven't made a move.
This leads her to think two things:

1) You're not interested. In which case she feels insulted and hurt.

2) You're too much of a pussy to make a move.

It's an awkward situation for you, because you work with her and if things go badly she could weaponize things. A tricky situation no doubt. I don't know what the solution is, because:

1) Fucking people you work with is a terrible idea. The only exception is if you have a job lined up already and you intend to leave soon. For instance, in the last two weeks of a job that I had from the age of 25-29 years old, I hooked up with two different girls (separate days) who'd I'd been flirting with for years. I never made any moves earlier because I didn't want to risk my job over pussy.

2) But if you *don't* fuck her, it might get to a point where she'll retaliate simply because she feels "rejected." If you don't have any concrete plans to fuck her, I would recommend de-escalating things so you don't wind up in a spot like that.

What are your thoughts?

I don't know brothaman. I don't even particularly want to fawk her to be quidonestwitcha. I mean, I'd do it if she pulled down her pants and showed me her holes, but I neither think it's worth the effort, nor do I want to ruin my job. I just think it's awkward as hell that we're like completely different people in chats and in real life.