• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird situation at work

Forum Clout
Don't fuck people you work with is all you need to know. Especially these days. Ignore the bitch.

The worst part is, I've been taking part in the shit talk like an actual gay gossip friend for six months by now. We've been calling people douchebags and idiots left and right. Real "The cunt won't even look at me" type stuff.

Now I can't even back out. I wish I took the high road from the beginning.:image_9253:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
If we're a few people talking in a room, this one girl never addresses me or even looks at me, unless I talk directly to her and she has no choice for a few seconds. She looks at one person, then the next, and then back to the first person instead of me. I have no idea why, as everyone else acts completely normal around me.

The weird thing is, she keeps initiating Teams chats with me where she talks about all kinds of stuff. She even writes to me and backtalks some of the same people she otherwise talks to over me.

Anyone ever experience something similar? Should I be trying to fawk her?
She probably has a hard time looking at you because she thinks you're cute and is trying to control herself so she doesn't stare and make her feelings obvious (to you and your coworkers). Her engaging you with that gossipy chatter is definitely her enjoying having something with you.

The only way dating her could work is if you fully intend to marry her (and tell her as much) and have her quit working there and be your housewife (or have either you or her switch jobs). Sounds ludicrous, right? Yes. But it's the only way it could work. Like McGowan said, don't do it. You should probably start phasing her out too (and pray she finds a boyfriend) for both your sakes.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I had a situation like this. Eventually asked her to do something and she ended up later being like "maybe another time" and I didn't talk with her anymore. She was cute though. Kinda thick. Mexican (from Mexico) but whiter than I am. Big breeders.. probably had pink nipples.

...fawk. I say go for it

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
She's not shy at all, so it has nothing to do with that at least. And I'm just a normal dude who everyone gets along with.

The weird thing is, she simultaneously acts like she hates me and like we're some kind of secret best buddies. I'm at a loss brothermen.
She sounds fucking bonkers. Go for it only if you want to keep dealing with that outside of work too.

G

It’s so easy to get a job now so who cares? He could be working at another Taco Bell in two days.
Oh if he's working some McJob then pork away. I was under the assumption (presumption) that it was an OK office job with benefits, pension plan etc. If B) then a potential harassment case after the loopy cunt starts to feel "used" or "ignored" or whatever absolutely wouldn’t be worth the handful of nuts.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Oh if he's working some McJob then pork away. I was under the assumption (presumption) that it was an OK office job with benefits, pension plan etc. If B) then a potential harassment case after the loopy cunt starts to feel "used" or "ignored" or whatever absolutely wouldn’t be worth the handful of nuts.
You really took the steam out of my joke but yeah, he was talking about slack chat or whatever which they don’t use at Taco Bell so your advice is correct.