• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird situation at work

Forum Clout
If we're a few people talking in a room, this one girl never addresses me or even looks at me, unless I talk directly to her and she has no choice for a few seconds. She looks at one person, then the next, and then back to the first person instead of me. I have no idea why, as everyone else acts completely normal around me.

The weird thing is, she keeps initiating Teams chats with me where she talks about all kinds of stuff. She even writes to me and backtalks some of the same people she otherwise talks to over me.

Anyone ever experience something similar? Should I be trying to fawk her?

Forum Clout
That's the 'I don't like that Gasherbrum co-worker so there's no way we're banging' script.

Or she's an aspie and hitting on you.

Either way, good for you humorous mountain.

She's not shy at all, so it has nothing to do with that at least. And I'm just a normal dude who everyone gets along with.

The weird thing is, she simultaneously acts like she hates me and like we're some kind of secret best buddies. I'm at a loss brothermen.

G

She's not shy at all, so it has nothing to do with that at least. And I'm just a normal dude who everyone gets along with.

The weird thing is, she simultaneously acts like she hates me and like we're some kind of secret best buddies. I'm at a loss brothermen.
She wants to fuck but doesn’t want anyone else in the office to know and she’s overdoing it.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

She's playing you dude, and you're losing.

You're best bet is to be direct. Go right up to her and tell her you're going to Bloomie's with your boyfriend to get a purse for your mom for Christmas and that you'd think it would be a wonderful time if she would join you.

G

If we're a few people talking in a room, this one girl never addresses me or even looks at me, unless I talk directly to her and she has no choice for a few seconds. She looks at one person, then the next, and then back to the first person instead of me. I have no idea why, as everyone else acts completely normal around me.

The weird thing is, she keeps initiating Teams chats with me where she talks about all kinds of stuff. She even writes to me and backtalks some of the same people she otherwise talks to over me.

Anyone ever experience something similar? Should I be trying to fawk her?
It's simple. Are you good-looking?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

How's the belly button look, she schizophrenic?

Forum Clout
So many cockblockers around here.

"You work with her!"
"She's been diagnosed with BPD!"
"She's sixteen!"

Relax and let a brotha get his dick wet.

I don't think I have a shot to be honest witcha. I'm just curious why she wants to gossip and talk behind people's backs with me. Maybe she thinks I'm a faggot and suitable for that kind of stuff.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

She wants to fuck but doesn’t want anyone else in the office to know and she’s overdoing it.
TSJ put it like I meant to, she's putting a front on for the co-workers.

where is that uppity nigger

'THE D MAN' NIGGER DRE

to flap his bootlips at me?

Follow her home in your car, and when she parks in her driveway get out with a crowbar. From there just sort of play it by ear.
But this is the most solid advice.