We have a lot of neglect to undo, but it's worth it

G

u4UyC0H.png

E7FXgpxX0AM2ISM

BTW That's ^ the after picture. AFTER he's worked on it and is satisfied it looks good now. To use Patrick's own words "the patio and garden area are looking downright respectable".

Poverty-stricken asshole.
My mom would call the city on him and you would see a Municipal van come with landscaping equipment and Paperwork. If he started yapping they would tell him "Neighbor complained your backyard is a health risk full of venomous snakes and other critters. We will send you a quote attached to your property tax bill".

My mom really knows how to embarrass people for Nigger behavior.

He acts like this is a multiyear project to weed some dirt. That entire patch, even if it was covered in weeds, should take a good four hours. Throw down some weed and insect killer and let it sit for a few days. This takes at most a week for men who aren't afraid of dirt.

Also I've seen gardens that are the entire size of that patch+the brick+his parking space not produce as many peppers as he claims those three plants did. I don't understand his compulsive need to lie.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
986-FD403-3-ADB-4-E76-BEB4-D82-FC86-C4902.jpg

“We have a lot of neglect to undo but it’s worth it.”
I've got a few acres of land at my country place and the idea of describing it as "the grounds" in anything but a joking way makes me cringe. The fact that this fat idiot calls his slum dirt patch that is further proof that he is a deranged mongoloid.
Honestly. Our main home has about half an acre in a well known gated community in LA and even though I could have probably bought his entire neighborhood for less the house cost I would still cringe at the thought of referring to it as anything other than a house and land. He’s such a ridiculously pompous faggot for someone who lives in squalor.

View attachment 28921

View attachment 28922

I was just going to say, seeing how the garage is not yet rebuilt, they're about the cost of one failed lawsuit against 60 unknown individuals. Money well spent, Pigman.

Also, there's no carport. Why would he lie about that?