WAWW Sam Hyde trying to worm his way into the mainstream stand-up scene?

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Josie would be a solid wagon-burner 8 if not for her autism negatively impacting her sense of hair and fashion.

Some coomer keeps sending BDSM gear to the Fishtank girls. Trish's mom kept the cat o' nine tails.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Lol is that up still?
I got you brothaman

The chick talking behind the camera is his self hating arab wife who photoshops her pics to make herself look less brown.
Josie would be a solid wagon-burner 8 if not for her autism negatively impacting her sense of hair and fashion.

Some coomer keeps sending BDSM gear to the Fishtank girls. Trish's mom kept the cat o' nine tails.

Fishtank wss trash and that bitch is straight ugly.

Reeper

So basically the arc of Sam is that he was famous for going to NYC and leading a chant of "heebs will not divide us" after that cringe (((shia labeouf))) "He will not divide us" chant when Trump got elected. It was very funny. He was openly aligned with the Alt Right/TRS crowd.

He got a network deal with 2 of his good buddies and the show was OK/borderline good. during this time he also gave $10k to the legal fund for The Daily Stormer (straight up unironic Nazi/federal informant site ran by an antisemitic Jew named Weev and a cringe midget named Andrew Anglin). When questioned by a Jewish journalist, Sam responded something like "lol are you Jewish?" Very based.

This was around the time that Bitcoin exploded. Sam was very smart and literally maxxed out his credit cards on Bitcoin. Obviously, it worked and he made a few million dollars. Unfortunately a faggot who worked for the same network as Sam pushed for Sam to be cancelled for kike hate, and Sam was indeed cancelled.

His two co-stars fell into obscurity but Sam kept making independent content, which was easier for him since he was now a bitcoin millionaire. One co-star Charls became a bitter pseudo intellectual, blamed Sam for ruining his life via antisemitism, had to get a real job for a while etc(he's back into the fold now and dropped the tortured artist bit). The other co-star Nick was very talented in real estate/home reconstruction and did very well selling cars, married a rich girl and got upper middle class/rich on his own (he's also back into the fold now, but has made serious money on Youtube Superchats by doing real estate advice streams).

They're all rich and happy now. The content is mostly life advice for lost teenagers/is bad, but they are loaded. Sam is now chatting with Shane Gillis and others who are mainstream but at one time or another flirted with the JQ/dissident right politics.
You’re a fucking stlaker !!!!!

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I went to an open mic at the middle east in Boston in probably 2014/15 and saw Sam do a set in which he played a caricature of a Jewish comic and spent the first minute with his back turned to the audience asking God to strike down every goyim in the building. I was shitfaced but it's my only memory of the evening because of how jarring it was. I would later discover it was Sam. That's my story. Kinda gay now that I read it back. Oh well.

I went to an open mic at the middle east in Boston in probably 2014/15 and saw Sam do a set in which he played a caricature of a Jewish comic and spent the first minute with his back turned to the audience asking God to strike down every goyim in the building. I was shitfaced but it's my only memory of the evening because of how jarring it was. I would later discover it was Sam. That's my story. Kinda gay now that I read it back. Oh well.
Park the Car in the Harvard Yard
:brothaman_lg:

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I have grown to have strong disdain for this faggot heeb. I gave up on the guy a few months after his firing when he was just driving around, smoking cigars and laughing like a psychopath. He's got nothing. He's got some funny bits, like the shitty Dad giving the son advice about how and when to hit your woman, that shit is hilarious. Then I seen those pictures of that little girl with a bloody nose that Sam manipulated into having sex with him. Pretty sure he's a low key degenerate, possibly a homo. Theres pictures floating around that look like him giving a beej.
hahahahaha what? what pic? where?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
having david lucas as a guest is indefensible. that fat hack nigger has to resort to stealing all his groundbreaking premises such as “tony look like a gay _____.” i hate that piece of shit. he needs to be boiled down & used to pave a parking lot

Oh he's a GENIUS!!!

Kill Tony has some amazing people come through and he chooses to prop up these fucking hacks. The red head guy can be funny but the rest of the "regulars" are awful. That new spastic guy is funny I guess but you couldn't watch that for more than 10 minutes.

This episode I saw a few months ago had this lady that had had an abortion and gotten pregnant on shrooms and all this insane interesting stuff and was actually funny. Those are the types of people that should be getting helped, not fat hack joke thieving trust fun retards.

Oh he's a GENIUS!!!

Kill Tony has some amazing people come through and he chooses to prop up these fucking hacks. The red head guy can be funny but the rest of the "regulars" are awful. That new spastic guy is funny I guess but you couldn't watch that for more than 10 minutes.

This episode I saw a few months ago had this lady that had had an abortion and gotten pregnant on shrooms and all this insane interesting stuff and was actually funny. Those are the types of people that should be getting helped, not fat hack joke thieving trust fun retards.
agreed. i like william montgomery but i don’t think he could make it without remaining in the KT orbit. hans kim i could take or leave. david lucas’ entire personality sucks. i hate his shitty apey aggressive laughter when he tries to play off getting roasted too

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
agreed. i like william montgomery but i don’t think he could make it without remaining in the KT orbit. hans kim i could take or leave. david lucas’ entire personality sucks. i hate his shitty apey aggressive laughter when he tries to play off getting roasted too

I've heard Hans supposedly has been funny in the passed but I've never seen it. I'm always just like "who/what/why/how is this stupid unfunny chink back on here." Also apparently from a wealthy family. I want poor hungry psychopaths.