WAWW Sam Hyde trying to worm his way into the mainstream stand-up scene?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
So basically the arc of Sam is that he was famous for going to NYC and leading a chant of "heebs will not divide us" after that cringe (((shia labeouf))) "He will not divide us" chant when Trump got elected. It was very funny. He was openly aligned with the Alt Right/TRS crowd.

He got a network deal with 2 of his good buddies and the show was OK/borderline good. during this time he also gave $10k to the legal fund for The Daily Stormer (straight up unironic Nazi/federal informant site ran by an antisemitic Jew named Weev and a cringe midget named Andrew Anglin). When questioned by a Jewish journalist, Sam responded something like "lol are you Jewish?" Very based.

This was around the time that Bitcoin exploded. Sam was very smart and literally maxxed out his credit cards on Bitcoin. Obviously, it worked and he made a few million dollars. Unfortunately a faggot who worked for the same network as Sam pushed for Sam to be cancelled for kike hate, and Sam was indeed cancelled.

His two co-stars fell into obscurity but Sam kept making independent content, which was easier for him since he was now a bitcoin millionaire. One co-star Charls became a bitter pseudo intellectual, blamed Sam for ruining his life via antisemitism, had to get a real job for a while etc(he's back into the fold now and dropped the tortured artist bit). The other co-star Nick was very talented in real estate/home reconstruction and did very well selling cars, married a rich girl and got upper middle class/rich on his own (he's also back into the fold now, but has made serious money on Youtube Superchats by doing real estate advice streams).

They're all rich and happy now. The content is mostly life advice for lost teenagers/is bad, but they are loaded. Sam is now chatting with Shane Gillis and others who are mainstream but at one time or another flirted with the JQ/dissident right politics.
That has nothing to do with the question posed. No idea why you felt the need to write a Wikipedia summary about the guy.

His Youtube content isn't too bad. I loffed at this...

Something like this is funnier than any standup act could be.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I have grown to have strong disdain for this faggot heeb. I gave up on the guy a few months after his firing when he was just driving around, smoking cigars and laughing like a psychopath. He's got nothing. He's got some funny bits, like the shitty Dad giving the son advice about how and when to hit your woman, that shit is hilarious. Then I seen those pictures of that little girl with a bloody nose that Sam manipulated into having sex with him. Pretty sure he's a low key degenerate, possibly a homo. Theres pictures floating around that look like him giving a beej.

FingerofGod

He was 20x funnier before he started taking T. It's beyond embarrassing how he went from lanky skinny guy who was funny to "too cool for the room" balding faggot, who thinks he can give advice on anything lol, eww.
He's lucky he knows Nick and Charls

Can't wait for WP2

Charls has lost his spark too tbhwy. He’s very full of himself. He also has a youtube show with Erick called The Palace which started off very rough then they immediately put it behind a paywall, such a dumb move. If you don’t catch it live you have to pay. Easy way to kill your momentum before you get started and it’s greedy to expect people to give you money immediately before you even try to make the show good. And from the recent clips I’ve seen it’s just like everyone else’s content where they’re just giving life advice to their loser fans. Boring!

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Charls has lost his spark too tbhwy. He’s very full of himself. He also has a youtube show with Erick called The Palace which started off very rough then they immediately put it behind a paywall, such a dumb move. If you don’t catch it live you have to pay. Easy way to kill your momentum before you get started and it’s greedy to expect people to give you money immediately before you even try to make the show good. And from the recent clips I’ve seen it’s just like everyone else’s content where they’re just giving life advice to their loser fans. Boring!
Yeah he's fucked in the head, I just follow the clip channels on youtube, and he's usually hilarious along with nick.
"1 lie in history, means all history is fake", cool bro

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
I don't know much about him except for a stream he did at a bar when he lived in Turkey where he had a full on drunken meltdown and cried.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
My favorite Sam Hyde things are the one where he went to the open mic and did an anti-gay diatribe to a bunch of hipster and the "Boston Paul" set where he talks about his BIG BLUE BALLS!
Crashing the Bernie Sanders rally was fuckin amazing. His buddy taking his shirt off and dry humping the floor. Some of the hardest laughs i've ever had.

Crashing the Bernie Sanders rally was fuckin amazing. His buddy taking his shirt off and dry humping the floor. Some of the hardest laughs i've ever had.
Yeah that one was good too, especially because Sam is a huge dude and towers over all the Bernie bros in the room while spouting ridiculous nonsense. Sam was pretty fawkin funny back then and it's sad he's completely sold out now. Also his life advice is all shit. His drama with ifaggz was somewhat entertaining though.