• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW Wrestling Podcasts (especially Jim Cornette)

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
123.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Liberace is going to have a podcast about eating pussy in Hell

edit: then again (*sigh*) eating pussy would be something Liberace would have to do in Hell

Forum Clout
Jim Cornette has always been great, but his co-host is god awful. But he's not as bad as Conrad Peterson. That big fat fuck who got rich by fucking people with mortgage and credit scams, and then bought into Ric Flair's family to get credibility.

He's horrible to listen to, his big fat voice is so annoying, worse than Ron Bennington's wet mouth. And he's a know it all faggot who spergs out in humiliating ways while the actual guy in the business is sitting there unable to respond because the shrieking tard controls when their podcast gets uploaded.

Plus they ALL get woke when wa wrestler says/does anything funny. "Eeeeuuhhh, I don't know if that would FLY today. It's not FUN!"

I fucking HATE FAT ASS WRESTLING FANS who do podcasts with wrestlers. Faggots wasting time, interrupting, giving THEIR fanboy opinions when nobody asked. Go run the camera, shit dick.
Fuck Conrad Thompson all that lazy fat fuck does is read old observer news letters and ask questions was it true what Dave meltzer reported.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

I'm not going to promise these guys are great, but it's one of the better wrestling podcasts because it's just three guys arsing off and recapping select Raw, Nitro etc. episodes from the height of wrestling's popularity, not taking the product or themselves seriously at all.

Cornette's got the GOAT podcast because he's completely autistic about wrestling, but he's pretty much correct about everything (minus politics but that could be a work). Brian Last is a decent co-host and does great impressions of Devon "Hannibal" Nicholls and Jon Moxley.

Kevin Nash's podcast sucks. His shoot interviews were the best imo, but he's not interesting enough to listen to on a weekly basis.

Conrad Thompson FUCKING STINKS. STW was okay for a while, but it became very evident that Bruce Prichard is an habitual liar, and not even a good one. What's funny is the more you listen to him, the more you realise that he actually did fuck all for the business except kiss Vince's balls. The JR one was okay but he comes off as bitter to me, and his opinions are milquetoast.

I actually quite liked Bischoff's podcast the most out of these because often he'd use it as a platform just to shit on Meltzer, plus he actually understands that wrestling's success is more about presentation than the product itself, but that you need a combination of that, character, stories and solid wrestling, probably in that order. The only thing he was totally full of shit about was saying that Bret wasn't much of a draw; then why did you pay him $2.8M a year? At least Eric pushes back against Conrad's shit opinions: Conrad asked if it would've been better if Nash just beat Goldberg clean, so Eric just says "nah that would've been boring, and it kept heat on Goldberg and more of a reason for revenge". Conrad's an idiot.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Cornette's got the GOAT podcast because he's completely autistic about wrestling, but he's pretty much correct about everything

I like Cornette because you can tell when he's bullshitting.

He gets very passionate and eloquent when he's righteous and correct. But when he knows he's coping, he uses a ton of filler and meanders. His Trump hate is all zero effort fluff, and him bashing ECW is all sour memories from Smoky Mountain sucking a terrible dick while ECW thrived. He's so mad ECW was more exciting, and is still remembered to this day whereas nobody knows any of the former Smoky Mountain title holders, and will never care. He did the same thing to ROH which stripped all the personality from the company.. I was there when it started, It was no ECW but it was cool in its own way. Cornette got rid of that quick.

He should be a color commentator but Billy Corgan has no balls and fired him over a nothing controversy. A heel run in AEW would even make me watch it.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Jim Cornette is like a best case scenario 'final form' for Jim Norton in 20 years.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
A heel run in AEW would even make me watch it.
Tony wouldn't want to upset the likes of the Bucks, Kenny, Moxley and Jericho. Today's wrestlers are such fucking sensitive marks. Speaking of Jericho, the guy is years older than Hogan was when he did his last few WrestleManias. If he was ever a draw, he definitely isn't now.

Jim Cornette is like a best case scenario 'final form' for Jim Norton in 20 years.
I think you're being generous towards Norton, because Corny looks better now in his 60s than mid 50s fat balding lesbian guy. If Cornette's a Sprite addict, what the hell is Norton doing?