• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW Wrestling Podcasts (especially Jim Cornette)

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
No way Conrad could talk to high as a kite New Jack or pilled out and drunk Sandman.

I never paid a dime to watch any Sean oliver videos, they were always pirated on youtube and would get huge view counts.

Konnan and Disco are the only tolerable people, but they also suffer from the fanboys with opinions spouting and thinking we wanna hear them.

Prichard is a waste of time listening to. He's just a straight up liar who thinks he can rehab his image and make himself seem interesting. He has a lot of inside knowledge that would be interesting to listen to, but he's such a liar and bullshit artist to make himself seem important/sane/normal that you'll never get any of the trivia you wanna hear without his dumbass lying filter over it. It's like listening to Paul Heyman talk about ECW... it can be interesting, but you know he's embellishing or making up 50% of it, then the wrestlers just repeat shit he said back in the day not knowng it was him lying to them too.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
This guy is good for sure, I enjoy his interviews.
James is very likeable, and genuinely looks like he enjoys what he does
Couple in the fact that he has good production values

Then again- you can be a horrilbe human with SHIT production values as well as the charisma of a dead moth and have hundreds of thousands of subs like Devon Nichols

THE D

Forum Clout
Rob is a POS for the kid stuff however if you ever had a problem with your order, he would always make it right

I have to give the devil his due

I never ordered from RF because it was always horror stories of them hanging up calls and ignoring emails. They would also cheap out on copying tapes so the quality was horrible. He was selling ECW TV that was literally taped from the TV broadcast not even the master tape which he had access to. Just laziness and then the pedophilia thing just made me not want to touch anything his hands may have touched.

that nice young man who runs this network is the current heir apparent to sean oliver's spot

This guy is good for sure, I enjoy his interviews.

He seems to have a new interview with Shane Douglas every other month at this point. But they're all good, and Shane looks amazing for his age.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
He was selling ECW TV that was literally taped from the TV broadcast
DREAMSTAGE ultimately go him for him selling Pirated PRIDE shows

also, rob had paul e.'s permission....he was indeed too lazy to make quality dubs

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I’d never allow my daughter to marry a man who has a collection of my boots no matter how much money he has from scamming rubes.
here's the thing: Ric Flair is one of the greatest pro wrestlers of all time

he's also a huge scumbag.....he's willing to overlook his fat son in law's patheticness to buy a new rolex

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
here's the thing: Ric Flair is one of the greatest pro wrestlers of all time

he's also a huge scumbag.....he's willing to overlook his fat son in law's patheticness to buy a new rolex
I appreciated the most recent documentary where Flair admitted to all of his wrong choices, but still ends it with a Tomlinsonesque “Wouldn’t change a thing” attitude.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I enjoyed Something To Wrestle's earlier years when they would do 2-3 hour deep dives, and give all sorts of behind the scenes information. Conrad was always unlistenable. He's a newsletter ball licker who thinks it's all about "work rate" and only likes who Dave Meltzer says it's okay to like. Now with Bruce back at WWE, it's unlistenable. Neither host is interested anymore, they're 1.5 hours and 1/3 of that is ad reads.

Wrestling Bios on YouTube is pretty good, but he's another one who only has the "safe" opinions and thinks it's all about flippity flips. But the videos are good, especially the comprehensive Monday Night Wars episodes.

I tried getting into Lapsed Fan because they also offer comprehensive deep dives, but I can never finish an episode because of the endless forced humor. They're not funny, but by God they think they are. And I sure hope that you enjoy shitty imitations.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
It seems like she just melted down because Jim said something she didn't like and then everyone blamed "right wingers" for shitting on her when in reality she just flipped out at the one thing she and Corny disagreed on.
while this is true, I've been to comic book conventions and I've been to pro wrestling cons

Pro wrestling fans are just fucking bleech......and that's coming from me

literal mouth breathing yuman garbage

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
on the subject of this thread, 6:05 was a great podcast

I say "was" because it may have turned to trash when I stopped listening....

Brian Last gets A LOT of hate but that was a fun show with a lot of cool topics

Shit- he had fucking Rock Riddle as a guest once....that's awesome

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
while this is true, I've been to comic book conventions and I've been to pro wrestling cons

Pro wrestling fans are just fucking bleech......and that's coming from me

literal mouth breathing yuman garbage
yea they all seem like skinny frail losers or fat neckbeard losers idealizing guys they wish they could be (even though it's a fake persona)

THE D

Forum Clout
I enjoyed Something To Wrestle's earlier years when they would do 2-3 hour deep dives, and give all sorts of behind the scenes information. Conrad was always unlistenable. He's a newsletter ball licker who thinks it's all about "work rate" and only likes who Dave Meltzer says it's okay to like. Now with Bruce back at WWE, it's unlistenable. Neither host is interested anymore, they're 1.5 hours and 1/3 of that is ad reads.

What really sends me into Brooding mode, is when FAT FAGGOT has to do a "deep dive " where he forces the interview subject to sit there and listen to him redneck slur through Dave Meltzer's review of a match. "Dave relly dug this one" DID HE FAGGOT? DID HE? How is that journalistic? Whether he personally had a good time observing something? Eric Bischoff just sits there and takes it, but bashes Dave instead of dumbass Fat Faggot who brings it up in the first place.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
What really sends me into Brooding mode, is when FAT FAGGOT has to do a "deep dive " where he forces the interview subject to sit there and listen to him redneck slur through Dave Meltzer's review of a match. "Dave relly dug this one" DID HE FAGGOT? DID HE? How is that journalistic? Whether he personally had a good time observing something? Eric Bischoff just sits there and takes it, but bashes Dave instead of dumbass Fat Faggot who brings it up in the first place.
listen- Conrad isn't a Meltzer fanboy

Just to prove us wrong, he'll read Wade Keller's feedback just to prove to us he isn't a total meltzer mark (even though he totally is)

EDIT: also I have to address something I wrote about RF's customer service.
I order a candido best of from him and I didn't get the second disc (it was a 2 disc)
he emailed me back that day, and sent me a volume of volume of best of sabu 2 disc for free

rob did good by me....however, yes, you're previous point about his shit customer service to other people has very true
i got lucky

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Meltzer / newsletter fan boys take the fun out of wrestling. Oops - you can't like Brutus Beefcake or Jim Duggan because they didn't implement a Japanese wrestling style. Instead they relied on *gasp* character work and charisma to get butts in seats.

Wrestling was more fun in the 80s when it was all character work / gimmicks and a comic book style portrayal of good vs evil. It was over the top, but it was fun - and as a kid, you invested in it.

Wrestling now is all about catering to the work rate faggots and gimmicks and characters are almost all gone - and it's almost unwatchable as a result.