• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW Wrestling Podcasts (especially Jim Cornette)

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm a fan of Jim Cornette's podcast, even if he is a liberal faggot. The dude and his rain man assistant just have an encyclopedic knowledge of the "sport."

Are there any other decent wrestling podcasts out there? Im mostly looking for ones that talk about the past- current wrestlers are generally all gay and a faggots.

As an aside, there seems to be a crazy crossover between O&A fans/people on this sub and wrestling fans. Now, I haven't really paid attention to wrestling in almost 22 years or so- but I'm fascinated by the history and kayfabe and people thinking it was real. The internet/social media completely fucked wrestling up and the possibility that it was real--

I like watching old matches. WHAT? TOO REAL?

Edit: TRIGGER WARNING- Confederate symbols- proudly displayed.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Bischoff had balls enough to comment about McMahon whining when WCW took their talent “we did to Vince what Vince had done to the territories “
Tbf, Verne Gagne completely fucked up the WWA. They had a helluva roster, but Verne was too bust grabbing money with both hands. At some point, Gagne was in a position to either merge or buy the WWF.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
I go on YouTube and check out the Cornette channel every few days or so & listen to anything that sounds interesting/funny. Other than that, absolutely nothing else wrestling pod related 🤷‍♂️

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Cornettes podcast(s) are one of if not my favorites. He does two shows a week regularly in the 3-4 hour range each and it's free, you really can't beat it. I can look past his lib faggotry and the jew co-host because Brian is almost as knowledgeable as Corny, and they're incredibly entertaining.

I go way back too with his first co-host who had a meltdown or something when Corny made some comment or joke about Muslims.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Jim Cornette has always been great, but his co-host is god awful. But he's not as bad as Conrad Peterson. That big fat fuck who got rich by fucking people with mortgage and credit scams, and then bought into Ric Flair's family to get credibility.

He's horrible to listen to, his big fat voice is so annoying, worse than Ron Bennington's wet mouth. And he's a know it all faggot who spergs out in humiliating ways while the actual guy in the business is sitting there unable to respond because the shrieking tard controls when their podcast gets uploaded.

Plus they ALL get woke when wa wrestler says/does anything funny. "Eeeeuuhhh, I don't know if that would FLY today. It's not FUN!"

I fucking HATE FAT ASS WRESTLING FANS who do podcasts with wrestlers. Faggots wasting time, interrupting, giving THEIR fanboy opinions when nobody asked. Go run the camera, shit dick.

THE D

Forum Clout
I go way back too with his first co-host who had a meltdown or something when Corny made some comment or joke about Muslims.

That was his second co-host, the woman who had absolutely zero knowledge of wrestling, was never a wrestling fan, and was a retarded woke cunt who would regularly interrupt to make brain dead comments derailing everything. OF COURSE, the dumb cunts in the comments loved her shitty ass interruptions and lapped her in praise for her shitty NPR voice.

When she quit the podcast, she bashed Jim and all the wrestling fans, and then started revealing she's an adult middle aged Punk Rocker who is cutoff from her parents because they are "MAGAts"

Jim's first co-host was that gravelly voiced guy who they did it over the phone with, back in the late 2000s. He would basically just collect emails and ask Jim the questions.

It's hilarious that Cornette tries to play the political card and be Anti Trump when he's been in more woke hot water than anyone. He got fired from Billy Corgan's new NWA for making a nigger fried chicken joke. He was a natural for the NWA and they still fired him.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Jim Cornette has always been great, but his co-host is god awful. But he's not as bad as Conrad Peterson. That big fat fuck who got rich by fucking people with mortgage and credit scams, and then bought into Ric Flair's family to get credibility.

He's horrible to listen to, his big fat voice is so annoying, worse than Ron Bennington's wet mouth. And he's a know it all faggot who spergs out in humiliating ways while the actual guy in the business is sitting there unable to respond because the shrieking tard controls when their podcast gets uploaded.

Plus they ALL get woke when wa wrestler says/does anything funny. "Eeeeuuhhh, I don't know if that would FLY today. It's not FUN!"

I fucking HATE FAT ASS WRESTLING FANS who do podcasts with wrestlers. Faggots wasting time, interrupting, giving THEIR fanboy opinions when nobody asked. Go run the camera, shit dick.
I hear you on Conrad and agree, but he sort of innovated the format where they go long form on a topic or pay per view or wrestler. Before that, it was mostly just guys talking to other wrestlers, whereas Conrad asked Bruce Prichard to talk about the business decisions behind wrestling.

Compare that to Jim Cornette’s co host who just picked up where another co host left off to basically just ask questions. I hate that motherfucker

THE D

Forum Clout
I hear you on Conrad and agree, but he sort of innovated the format where they go long form on a topic or pay per view or wrestler.

Sean Oliver was doing these 15 years ago on DVD before streaming was big "Kayfabe Commentaries." Hell, Rob Feinstein the pedophile was doing shoot interviews in the mid 1990's in ECW. Jim Cornette was already doing what he does now in the 2000's over the phone like boob kelly and sometimes colin quinn.

Conrad didn't create anything, he really just had the money (again, that he scammed from retards) to throw around at wrestlers, then once you have 1 wrestler's ear, you get him to put in a good word for you. Now he controls pretty much what every old wrestler is allowed to say. It's sickening.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Conrad had money, and was dumb enough to marry ric flair's daughter

that's all that Water-Cooler headed nigga has ever done

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
when that nigga starts talking about like CZW, and Nick Gage I start thinking of "Stuart" from "Beavis and Butthead" (/GateKeeping)

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Sean Oliver was doing these 15 years ago on DVD before streaming was big "Kayfabe Commentaries." Hell, Rob Feinstein the pedophile was doing shoot interviews in the mid 1990's in ECW. Jim Cornette was already doing what he does now in the 2000's over the phone like boob kelly and sometimes colin quinn.

Conrad didn't create anything, he really just had the money (again, that he scammed from retards) to throw around at wrestlers, then once you have 1 wrestler's ear, you get him to put in a good word for you. Now he controls pretty much what every old wrestler is allowed to say. It's sickening.
Fair enough. I think the big difference is those were behind paywalls and Conrad had enough money to pay Vince’s right hand guy after he got shit canned on MLW.

Conrad only did the Bruce show for a while, which I enjoyed early on. Now he does the exact same format with everybody and I listen to none of them.

I bet Sean Oliver would easily be in the Conrad spot if he monetized a free podcast or free YouTube show, before those got demonetized. No way Conrad could talk to high as a kite New Jack or pilled out and drunk Sandman. I don’t know how Feinstein hasn’t been murdered yet.

The only show I listen to these days is the Konnan and Disco podcast. I’ll check Corny clips on YouTube as well but that’s about it.