• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Mad Max: Fury Road

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Walk it away, stent. Sniff. Just walk it away.
The inevitable conclusion. No, Max! No!

Shutterstock_1600533a.jpg

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
The trauma of unwittingly appearing in a gay movie has stuck with him.

Just really good "friends".

6b9572888d0170a4f4db65380286b84c.jpg

His car had a "blower" which he had to try to refrain from activating.

images

The very straight Lord Humongous and his big gun.

sw-29.jpg
So, you’re saying it’s Charlton Heston in Ben-Hur all over again?

G

The trauma of unwittingly appearing in a gay movie has stuck with him.

Just really good "friends".

6b9572888d0170a4f4db65380286b84c.jpg

His car had a "blower" which he had to try to refrain from activating.

images

The very straight Lord Humongous and his big gun.

sw-29.jpg
Turning the captions on makes it even more explicit. Lord Humongous calls them Smegma Crazies and Gayboys; I think there's another direct reference to it somewhere later on, too.

G

Wow, this is the trans star of the new Mad Max film? What a boring cunt. Yeah I'm not watching Furiosa lol.

[MEDIA=youtube]PynJNsQuvUU[/MEDIA]

G

By a mile. Part of the greatness of the first two is that they're schlocky as hell. As soon as you put that modern sheen on Mad Max, it loses something.
It's raw, you never know who will live and die. And if a good character dies, it won't be cinematic. They'll just get killed and that's that, like the woman who could've been Max's love interest who said she was wrong about him. Didn't achieve anything, just gets shot, and dies.

G

It's raw, you never know who will live and die. And if a good character dies, it won't be cinematic. They'll just get killed and that's that, like the woman who could've been Max's love interest who said she was wrong about him. Didn't achieve anything, just gets shot, and dies.
Exactly. Killing his wife and kid in the first one is a bold move. And then making him an unrepentant killer. As far as movie villains go, the Toecutter is pretty damn terrifying.

With Fury Road, you knew damn well Max and Furiosa were perfectly safe. I still like the movie, it just wasn't quite the masterpiece people said it was.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yuuuuuge road warrior fan. I can quote every line (of Max's...).

Never got into fury road. I was turned off by how max (who is meant to be a badass) was completely cucked and turned into a slave at the start. I tapped out after the initial chase.

So I watched it again and...

It was actually good. They redeemed Max's character, although Tom Hardy is no Mel Gibson. And I'm not saying that just because it's the forum thing to praise Mel. Nobody but Mel can be Max, and he should've reprised this role.

Tom came across like a fucking retarded person in this one.

Better than road warrior? Hard to say... I'll go with no.
He is the Warrior of the Wasteland, the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla.