• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Mad Max: Fury Road

G

It does feel like the role was written with him in mind. Max is clearly way more unhinged than he was in the previous films, eating live lizards and having Vietnam flashbacks and all that, it makes Hardy Max look out-of-place weird but would make a lot more sense with an older, scruffier Mel Gibson. A good depiction of what'll happen to a man who lives most of his life in a world like that on his own.

Yeah great point. Fuck. Oh well.

[MEDIA=youtube]awsGJwqe2tU[/MEDIA]

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
The video game actually took a bunch of unused sequel ideas from future film scripts. WB pushed Miller out completely when making this game. While that made some elements of the same generic and lifeless, it also got rid of the femmy bullshit he trying to write. WB is better at games than movies.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Yuuuuuge road warrior fan. I can quote every line (of Max's...).

Never got into fury road. I was turned off by how max (who is meant to be a badass) was completely cucked and turned into a slave at the start. I tapped out after the initial chase.

So I watched it again and...

It was actually good. They redeemed Max's character, although Tom Hardy is no Mel Gibson. And I'm not saying that just because it's the forum thing to praise Mel. Nobody but Mel can be Max, and he should've reprised this role.

Tom came across like a fucking retarded person in this one.

Better than road warrior? Hard to say... I'll go with no.
I loved that it was mostly practical effects, and he made a whole back story for the blind guitar guy. Basically immortan Joe found him in a cave over his dead mother and he saved him. The over the top characters and the practical effects were all an homage to the original and I loved it.
The original is my favorite of course but this one was really good too

G

The video game actually took a bunch of unused sequel ideas from future film scripts. WB pushed Miller out completely when making this game. While that made some elements of the same generic and lifeless, it also got rid of the femmy bullshit he trying to write. WB is better at games than movies.

[MEDIA=youtube]o0g5hvx1lwA:1046[/MEDIA]
That's a genuinely good YouTube channel. Mad Max bible.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It was a great movie. I don't get why people think it was empowering to women. The dumb bitches fucked up every single thing they tried and Max had to save them everytime.
I hate women in "girl power" roles too and I agree with you, I didn't get that at all from this movie. It also made sense why it was a truck full of broads too

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I hate women in "girl power" roles too and I agree with you, I didn't get that at all from this movie. It also made sense why it was a truck full of broads too
People typically cite the “who killed the world?!” or what ever line as evidence of how feminist it is. I hate how cunts have to have a “feminist reading” to everything.

This is why I’ve been watching more TCM. Women being treated as they should.

G

People typically cite the “who killed the world?!” or what ever line as evidence of how feminist it is. I hate how cunts have to have a “feminist reading” to everything.

This is why I’ve been watching more TCM. Women being treated as they should.
What's that movie they covered on o&a where he slaps the bitch and ant joked how it wasn't even in the script?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Mad Max was always about being gay. His wife was a beard. He hung out with guys in leather. Cruised the roads for man ass. They couldn't have him in a feather boa and pride flag in order to sell it to the cis white heteronormative crowd. It's essentially a tribute to Freddy Mercury.

What do you think the sawn-off represents? Notice the cocked hips.

Mad-Max-1979-6.jpg

You see this pose and think "hetero"? They're always depicted wearing a "mask".

mad_max_1979_original_film_art_41606160-166e-4011-8ad9-325fabe4fec6_1200x.jpg

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Mad Max was always about being gay. His wife was a beard. He hung out with guys in leather. Cruised the roads for man ass. They couldn't have him in a feather boa and pride flag in order to sell it to the cis white heteronormative crowd. It's essentially a tribute to Freddy Mercury.

What do you think the sawn-off represents? Notice the cocked hips.

Mad-Max-1979-6.jpg

You see this pose and think "hetero"? They're always depicted wearing a "mask".

mad_max_1979_original_film_art_41606160-166e-4011-8ad9-325fabe4fec6_1200x.jpg
“See this? *points to anus* THIS is for shitting! I don’t lend myself to that confusion.”