• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watcha doin doc? You just don't get funny

Forum Clout
With his obsessive replying and need to get the last word (like a hormonal woman) there’s no way Niki is ever getting out of that relationship. She’s probably terrified to even try, as this psycho would definitely stalk her and most likely end up killing her. Or more likely, he would stalk her, and continue lecturing her until she felt the need to kill herself.

Pat is a fatty fat fucker. Get Rickett’s you tubby useless cunt.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
28-DF4-BEF-4198-460-F-BA74-ECE59-F5568-D4.jpg

He's been doing this a lot lately... contradicting his own words in real time.

"Wrong, atalker, you are not reading words that I typed, for I have an enormous IQ, child."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Boomia has a way of exposing pats entitled baby mentality. He can post about us on Twitter but we aren't allowed to have a say or it's stalking. It's noT His responsibility to change his number. when someone tells him to stop replying like he does, pat will just ignore it, but he can demand someone else stop replying and let him have the last word. What a pathetic fag