• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out, Real (Fat) Tough Guy at the door

G

I can imagine the pure disgust and contempt on Niki's face when she comes out in the morning and he's passed out on the couch under his pink Blankie. Jergen's spilled on the table and cum tissues balled up on the floor. She starts cleaning up, a few tears streaming from her eyes and in between the snores she hears "wrong, child", "cyberstalker block and report", "your mouth, child, it's making those noises". I bet there's been at least one time when she loaded a gun and pointed it at him while he slept but just didn't have the courage to pull the trigger.
DO YOU LOVE TWITTER?
women_scorsese_feature-image.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I can imagine the pure disgust and contempt on Niki's face when she comes out in the morning and he's passed out on the couch under his pink Blankie. Jergen's spilled on the table and cum tissues balled up on the floor. She starts cleaning up, a few tears streaming from her eyes and in between the snores she hears "wrong, child", "cyberstalker block and report", "your mouth, child, it's making those noises". I bet there's been at least one time when she loaded a gun and pointed it at him while he slept but just didn't have the courage to pull the trigger.
nikki would be better off putting that gun in her own mouth and plastering those two dopey ears against the wall. Smelly bitch

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hit the nail on the head. I can tell you for a fact that once people start talking like that it's like "ooooh shit" because normal people don't talk like that until it's time to fight.
the bar I used to frequent had a regular who was a legit One Percenter and once I talked to him he was actually a really chill person. Never talked shit, generally if you treated him with respect he'd return it. And this is a club that's known for getting into brawls in bars and with other clubs when provoked. Hell even when other patches came in they were always respectful, didn't cause any problems. I mean if you were a jerkoff and tried to start shit i'm sure they'd fuck you up, but they weren't looking for it.

Last edited: