• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out, Real (Fat) Tough Guy at the door

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
41z4p1.jpg

G

When I worked in scaffolding/construction and was around guys that actually could spoonfeed you your teeth and brawled semi-regularly (although not as much as Pat claims or they'd be in jail) they never talked like this...the only time i ever heard any hint of tough-guy talk is if a fight was literally in danger of happening in a few seconds

As others have pointed out, I think hanging out exclusively with the SFWA and toy-building communities has broken his brain to what normal people are like. credit where it is due -- I'm fairly certain Pat would beat the shit out of most of the pink-haired women and nervous nelly type dudes at the conventions he goes to
Hit the nail on the head. I can tell you for a fact that once people start talking like that it's like "ooooh shit" because normal people don't talk like that until it's time to fight.

Muffin

Forum Clout
When I worked in scaffolding/construction and was around guys that actually could spoonfeed you your teeth and brawled semi-regularly (although not as much as Pat claims or they'd be in jail) they never talked like this...the only time i ever heard any hint of tough-guy talk is if a fight was literally in danger of happening in a few seconds

As others have pointed out, I think hanging out exclusively with the SFWA and toy-building communities has broken his brain to what normal people are like. credit where it is due -- I'm fairly certain Pat would beat the shit out of most of the pink-haired women and nervous nelly type dudes at the conventions he goes to
The surest sign that someone is a bitch is when they have to talk up how tough they are. Real ass niggas just act, only insecure pussies try to delude themselves into thinking they're real men.

G

Like KRS-One said, a real thug is a thug that's hush. I bet Pat talks shit in his sleep.
I can imagine the pure disgust and contempt on Niki's face when she comes out in the morning and he's passed out on the couch under his pink Blankie. Jergen's spilled on the table and cum tissues balled up on the floor. She starts cleaning up, a few tears streaming from her eyes and in between the snores she hears "wrong, child", "cyberstalker block and report", "your mouth, child, it's making those noises". I bet there's been at least one time when she loaded a gun and pointed it at him while he slept but just didn't have the courage to pull the trigger.