• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out, Real (Fat) Tough Guy at the door

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220219-110634.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Hahahaha "my presence"

This fucking dork is as average as average gets yet he thinks he's Brock Lesnar is in his deranged mind.

Patrick, all anyone sees when they look at you is a typical slobbish drunk who can't even buy clothes that fit. Literally nobody is intimidated by you, including women and children. You are a nothing. A fat nothing.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
- Won't volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Won't volunteer at an animal shelter
- Won't volunteer to help a Democratic politician
- Won't volunteer at a children's hospital

But he'll gladly volunteer to be a bouncer and tell people they can't get in if they aren't vaxxed. That's the kind of the thing that will make a different in Milwaukee. Jesus, he's clearly got a part-time gig doing this whenever an event comes up, but can't admit it because he's "above" having a job.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Chris Chan has always had the sense not to act like an actually tough guy that can spoon feed you your teeth. Pat is in league of his own. If Pat squared up against a normal working man he'd have his ass handed to him quickly. He's used to being among pansies. He's pure flab. What a numpty, if you'll pardon my language.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lol who are you? As you ignore him and proceed inside. He has zero authority and most places don’t give a fuck about vaccine passports now.
I live in a state that brought back the mask mandates and places didn’t really give a shit if you didn’t wear it. These places and staff are sick of the shit and don’t feel like getting into an argument.