Was the Band Heart Considered Cool in the 80's?

LOL girls are so fucking stupid. I remember multiple girls telling me how hot Rob Halford was and how they'd fuck him in a heartbeat. That would have gone well. I remember girls creaming over that pussy in Skid Row, who I genuinely thought was a girl the first time I saw him. There was a band around here called American Angel, and girls would squeal over their singer, the hilariously named Rocco Fury, who was as poncy as it gets. It was a baffling phenomenon.

I think it's especially common with younger women, because they're especially uneasy about some dude raping them basically.

il_fullxfull.5270869330_bsd8.jpg

A stiff breeze would be sufficient to knock over the guitarist of Jane's Addiction, so these high school girls didn't feel like they were in any danger.

I think it's especially common with younger women, because they're especially uneasy about some dude raping them basically.

il_fullxfull.5270869330_bsd8.jpg

A stiff breeze would be sufficient to knock over the guitarist of Jane's Addiction, so these high school girls didn't feel like they were in any danger.
I used to sometimes go to a local bar that the fags from Skid Row were known to frequent. One night I'm there, and there's a bartender I don't recognize, who has her back turned to me, and is seemingly ignoring everyone. The long feathered hair, skin tight silver spandex, high heeled leather whore boots, real skinny, it looked all the world like a somewhat weathered metal slut chick. So this person turns around, and to my horror, it was the guitar player from Skid Row, who went behind the bar to pour drinks for his pals. He couldn't possibly have been more than 120 pounds, max.

LOL girls are so fucking stupid. I remember multiple girls telling me how hot Rob Halford was and how they'd fuck him in a heartbeat. That would have gone well. I remember girls creaming over that pussy in Skid Row, who I genuinely thought was a girl the first time I saw him. There was a band around here called American Angel, and girls would squeal over their singer, the hilariously named Rocco Fury, who was as poncy as it gets. It was a baffling phenomenon.
Still infinitely better than what is popular today IMO