• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Jim a good third mic?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He was a good third mic, contributed well to the show, had funny stories which a good third mic should have and he was different enough from O&A to add something different.

As a co host though like he is now he is not good. Some people say he's lazy but that very well may not be the case it might simply be that he's a shit co host.
I’ve been listening to more Stern lately and I think Artie knew his place better. Jim went on too many tepetive tangents. Shut up and just make jokes and don’t speak unless spoken to.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I’ve been listening to more Stern lately and I think Artie knew his place better. Jim went on too many tepetive tangents. Shut up and just make jokes and don’t speak unless spoken to.
Artie grew up listening to and idolizing Stern so it was a different dynamic. I think that’s partly why he became so bitter towards the end as he got to know what Stern was really like. Never meet your heroes.

G

He was a good third mic, contributed well to the show, had funny stories which a good third mic should have and he was different enough from O&A to add something different.

As a co host though like he is now he is not good. Some people say he's lazy but that very well may not be the case it might simply be that he's a shit co host.
He’s just way too comfortable now. No drive whatsoever. You’re correct about Sam. He doesn’t help the situation at all.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
So did Opie & Anthony (and Roland for that matter). Great comics were brimming to get on the show since before Worm ever appeared. If anything his leech-like status there meant less airtime for great comics on the show or turned them away completely. Although Jim did give us Sean Rouse and Amy Schumer so he does have a few feathers in his cap…

Rouse may have been boring on the show but he was one of the greats